There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sugar Shane Mosley admits to knowingly using PEDs

That lying sunuvab***h. And people are wondering why Mayweather wants blood testing.


SMH at all the people who believed this dude. Don't believe the hype.
Meh, lots of boxers are, as in most sports, nothing surprising.

With that being said, Mayweather is still a HUUUUUUUGE b***h, who hasn't beaten nobody! Hatton?...Old ass Oscar? He doesn't fight everybody, he doesn't fight TOP welterweights...Hopkins > Mayweather. And, if he would be fighting in Tommy Huns division he wouldn't even have 2 belts! Don't even bring up Corraless, cus that s**t was 9 years ago, and hasn't done s**t since then. He needs to have a POUND FOR POUND fight, with somebody his own size. Fight Margarrito, fight Paul Williams, take on Mosely now! he ain't nothing...
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Apr 16, 2010 at 9:07 AM ]
dude this is old as hell. oh wait.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Apr 16, 2010 at 9:05 AM ]
Thanks to selective editing it seems that Shane knew what he was taking.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Thanks to selective editing it seems that Shane knew what he was taking.

yea I thought that as well...........
He was on HGH when he fought DeLa Hoya.

F*ck Shane. I hope PBF destroys him,but it probably won't happen.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
He was unknowingly on HGH when he fought DeLa Hoya.

F*ck Shane. I hope PBF destroys him,but it probably won't happen.

Fixed!
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
He was unknowingly on HGH when he fought DeLa Hoya.

F*ck Shane. I hope PBF destroys him,but it probably won't happen.

Fixed!

Yeah.. and my ex ''Unknowingly'' blew my cousin.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
He was unknowingly on HGH when he fought DeLa Hoya.

F*ck Shane. I hope PBF destroys him,but it probably won't happen.

Fixed!

Yeah.. and my ex ''Unknowingly'' blew my cousin.

Also Margarito unknowingly having his hand wrapped with bricks. These things happen. The funiest thing about these two incidents is where the hell were the state comission officials? Mosley passed his drug test and Margaritos brick-wraps were discovered after he had one hand wrapped already. ( Sorry about your cousin/ex/BJ thing.)
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
He was unknowingly on HGH when he fought DeLa Hoya.

F*ck Shane. I hope PBF destroys him,but it probably won't happen.

Fixed!

Yeah.. and my ex ''Unknowingly'' blew my cousin.

Also Margarito unknowingly having his hand wrapped with bricks. These things happen. The funiest thing about these two incidents is where the hell were the state comission officials? Mosley passed his drug test and Margaritos brick-wraps were discovered after he had one hand wrapped already. ( Sorry about your cousin/ex/BJ thing.)

Just call me Akeem.

I shall go sow my royal oats.

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Meh, lots of boxers are, as in most sports, nothing surprising.

With that being said, Mayweather is still a HUUUUUUUGE b***h, who hasn't beaten nobody! Hatton?...Old ass Oscar? He doesn't fight everybody, he doesn't fight TOP welterweights...Hopkins > Mayweather. And, if he would be fighting in Tommy Huns division he wouldn't even have 2 belts! Don't even bring up Corraless, cus that s**t was 9 years ago, and hasn't done s**t since then. He needs to have a POUND FOR POUND fight, with somebody his own size. Fight Margarrito, fight Paul Williams, take on Mosely now! he ain't nothing...
...