**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings Off Season Thread**

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by Super9er81:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
So here the the projected roster so far:

Evans-Garcia-Greene-Landry-Dalembert
Udrih-Wright-Casspi-Thompson-DMC
Jeter-Sloan-Christmas-terrible PF from Bucks-Whiteside

Pretty much. I'm guessing that Jackson (from the Bucks doesn't make the team. I'm not even sure Christmas got a camp invite, and one of Jeter/Sloan will make the team, I doubt we keep both.

I think Jeter's contract is guaranteed. Not sure though.

Could very well be partially guaranteed, a lot of these types of contracts are. I don't think it means he makes the team either way though. They are so close to the minimum salary requirements that they probably don't care one way or the other if they are paying him or the league.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
So here the the projected roster so far:

Evans-Garcia-Greene-Landry-Dalembert
Udrih-Wright-Casspi-Thompson-DMC
Jeter-Sloan-Christmas-terrible PF from Bucks-Whiteside

Pretty much. I'm guessing that Jackson (from the Bucks doesn't make the team. I'm not even sure Christmas got a camp invite, and one of Jeter/Sloan will make the team, I doubt we keep both.

I think Jeter's contract is guaranteed. Not sure though.

Could very well be partially guaranteed, a lot of these types of contracts are. I don't think it means he makes the team either way though. They are so close to the minimum salary requirements that they probably don't care one way or the other if they are paying him or the league.

Yeah.. i just heard we signed him but didn't really look at the particulars of the contract and if it was guaranteed or not. I wasn't really intrigued with Sloan but I hope one of the two can impress. I've read some good things about Pooh Jeter, so I'm kind of looking forward to see what he can bring to the team.

In Petrie I Trust
i dont know about you guys but when NBA 2k11 comes out I am trading for SG Andre Igoudala
lol. Evans got arrested for speeding at 130mph and they have video of him going that fast.

Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
lol. Evans got arrested for speeding at 130mph and they have video of him going that fast.

Originally posted by ea_thegreat:

at least he showing his kings pride and driving a purple car.

who was he with?? rob dyrdek.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
lol did the other car Tyreke was racing get away with it?

Damn, he got stopped at gunpoint wow.
Originally posted by crzy:
lol did the other car Tyreke was racing get away with it?

Damn, he got stopped at gunpoint wow.

That video is kinda scary. They said in the initial report they drew their weapons because the car had all windows tinted black, and they couldn't see what was happening inside.

Hopefully he learned his lesson without anyone getting hurt.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Was that a police helicopter. Seems like a lot of effort just to catch cars racing.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm so glad that the NBA is not like the NFL.

Everyone knows Roger Goodel would have suspended Tyreke for this minor incident.

Was that a police helicopter. Seems like a lot of effort just to catch cars racing.

It was a cessna airplane. And they are upthere to catch speeders. Ever seen the Patrolled by airplane signs on the freeway?

I don't see what is so scary about that video. Yeah he was going fast but meh.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9erReign:

It was a cessna airplane. And they are upthere to catch speeders. Ever seen the Patrolled by airplane signs on the freeway?

Are they drones or manned airplanes?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

I'd normally not care but he was zig zagging around traffic for like 10 minutes. Not just an "oh i hit 130.. cool." he was nascar driving for a long ass time.

Are they drones or manned airplanes?

Manned. But they aren't only looking for racers. It is any speeders. They usually run with multiple Cars on the ground that they just radio all the speeders to. I'm sure they make more money than it costs to operate.
cant wait for the season to start!
Share 49ersWebzone