LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings Off Season Thread**

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
I'd understand Brockman for a guard, but another PF?

incoming contract isn't guaranteed he will be waived. This was Petrie doing Brock a favor. He gets more money on a team where he can get some minutes. In Sac he would just be buried on the bench.

Yeah but we are going to need another player anyway, like 2 more and we need to spend like 3 million more before we're even at the NBA minimum salary for the season.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Brockman is a beast. Wish the Warriors went after him
[ Edited by crzy on Jul 19, 2010 at 10:50 PM ]
did he officially get traded?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Not yet, still working out details i guess, but looks to be pretty much a lock

I loved having Brockman

I loved having Brockman

dude had a lot of heart to try and make up for lack of size and offensive game, but with the additions this off season, the writing was on the wall. this is good for Brockman and i guess the kings.
Saw on Tim Cowlishaw's twitter that the Kings will sign Antoine Wright to a 1 year deal tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/TimCowlishaw

I would prefer someone who could shoot a little better, but I doubt he gets a whole lot of playing time and he plays decent defense (2-3s) so I guess its not that bad.
Originally posted by Super9er81:
Saw on Tim Cowlishaw's twitter that the Kings will sign Antoine Wright to a 1 year deal tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/TimCowlishaw

I would prefer someone who could shoot a little better, but I doubt he gets a whole lot of playing time and he plays decent defense (2-3s) so I guess its not that bad.

I agree. I liked Wright out of college, but now, I don't think he's the best fit.
Officially signed Antoine Wright and also signed PG Pooh Jeter.

Jeter played with our summer league team in 2007. Fast distributor with a decent shot. Guaranteed deal, too, so he could be sticking around.

Not that big on Wright, as previously stated. But a little depth never hurt. Hopefully he can regain his college form.

LINK
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Jeter played with our summer league team in 2007. Fast distributor with a decent shot. Guaranteed deal, too, so he could be sticking around.

Not that big on Wright, as previously stated. But a little depth never hurt. Hopefully he can regain his college form.

LINK

Donald Sloan didn't look very good in SL, he better pick it up or he's not going to make the team.

Neither of these guys will play much so I guess its no reason to really get upset.

Originally posted by SacRock14:

LINK

Donald Sloan didn't look very good in SL, he better pick it up or he's not going to make the team.

Neither of these guys will play much so I guess its no reason to really get upset.

I was thinking that today. Sloan could have sewn up a job with a solid SL, but he wasn't very good so we looked elsewhere. Now Jeter has the advantage.
uhhh the offseason is so boring
So here the the projected roster so far:

Evans-Garcia-Greene-Landry-Dalembert
Udrih-Wright-Casspi-Thompson-DMC
Jeter-Sloan-Christmas-terrible PF from Bucks-Whiteside

Pretty much. I'm guessing that Jackson (from the Bucks doesn't make the team. I'm not even sure Christmas got a camp invite, and one of Jeter/Sloan will make the team, I doubt we keep both.

Pretty much. I'm guessing that Jackson (from the Bucks doesn't make the team. I'm not even sure Christmas got a camp invite, and one of Jeter/Sloan will make the team, I doubt we keep both.

I think Jeter's contract is guaranteed. Not sure though.
Share 49ersWebzone