There are 176 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL Sacramento Kings Off Season Thread**

Originally posted by rigs49:
Kings notes: Nocioni requests trade (again)
Scott knows the news.

GET HIM OUT OF HERE

This is depressing
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
Originally posted by rigs49:
Kings notes: Nocioni requests trade (again)
Scott knows the news.

GET HIM OUT OF HERE

trade him to philly for Igudala
f**k, Marsh! Why u gotta make me relive that?!?
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
f**k, Marsh! Why u gotta make me relive that?!?

I know man, I know. I was too young to really understand it, but that video shed some light on it for me. FOL

(f**k our lives)

[ Edited by MadMoneyMarshall on Jun 16, 2010 at 21:05:01 ]
Note to the Kings. draft Demarcus Cousins and Jordan Crawford.

Then sign Lebron.
Announced on Knbr , Dalembert traded to the kings for Noicioni and Spencer Hawes ...

Does Sac still go after Cousins ?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nicedraw94080:
Announced on Knbr , Dalembert traded to the kings for Noicioni and Spencer Hawes ...

NICE.
sweet... dalembert got some size, just needs to develop a mean streak on d
wait... hawes? (missed it on first read) gave up on him so soon?

• Shifty
  • Veteran

This is depressing

Highway robbery
Trade is a steal IMO. Getting rid of Nocioni is terrific. I was done with waiting on Hawes -- never showed a willingness to improve, still soft in the middle.

Now we take a flier on Dalembert. One year deal. His skills seem to fit extremely well -- athletic, runs the floor, blocks shots. If he flops, we're clear in a year, rather than still paying Nocioni $7 mill to b***h on the bench.

As for the draft, I think it makes it more likely we move back. I think Petrie may be trying to do so. But if he doesn't find a good deal, I think he'd be OK with staying at #5 and grabbing Cousins. Dalembert and Landry will both be FA's next offseason so you still want some depth.
Wow this trade is awesome
Originally posted by nicedraw94080:

Dalembert's contract is up at the end of the year and he shouldn't be a starter so I'd hope this doesn't affect the King's draft plans at all. Cousins would still be the best option should he be there at 5 in my opinion. I could see a Cousins/Thompson starting lineup in a year or two with maybe Dalembert and Landry off the bench if Dalembert resigns.

Decent trade, gets us out of Noc's contract but giving up on Hawes isn't a good thing.
Wow this trade is awesome

what????? no I liked Hawes
Share 49ersWebzone