LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

2010 NBA Playoff Thread (Magic vs. Celtics/Lakers vs. Suns)

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by crzy:
GO THUNDER, BUCKS, AND BOBCATS!!!

All will get swept or close to it. The Bucks and Bobcats are so boring to watch.

I lol at you. They wont get swept my friend. They will ALL win their respective series'

I'll bet you $50 per series.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

All will get swept or close to it. The Bucks and Bobcats are so boring to watch.

I lol at you. They wont get swept my friend. They will ALL win their respective series'

I'll raise to $100/series
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:

b*****d, I'll bet you $101/series marsh.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Hahaha

Hahaha

Obviously im kidding, but I want those teams to win, and I do think they each have a chance in their respective series'.
I think Lebron not caring about the scoring title was very mature.

I mean this is the guy remember that wore a shirt once that said "check my stats"

It was mature until he said that he can win it whenever he wanted, to me it seemed ike he was being a baby that he didnt win it so he gave the excuse that oh i can win it whenever im just focusing on the team or whatever garbage line he dropped
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

I mean this is the guy remember that wore a shirt once that said "check my stats"

It was mature until he said that he can win it whenever he wanted, to me it seemed ike he was being a baby that he didnt win it so he gave the excuse that oh i can win it whenever im just focusing on the team or whatever garbage line he dropped

Yep, I just can't root for a guy that tatoos "Chosen One" on himself.

Great player, amazing athlete, but Im no fan.
Originally posted by dman:

Yep, I just can't root for a guy that tatoos "Chosen One" on himself.

Great player, amazing athlete, but Im no fan.

But I am The Chosen one.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

That was just him speaking the truth lol

i dont think so

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

i dont think so

It's true.

i dont think so

It's true.

no
LeBron has the ball in his hands enough to get the scoring title whenever he wanted. He was right. Although it's not as bad as it used to be, which is why they're the favorites, IMO.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Can't wait for Kobe vs Durant
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LeBron has the ball in his hands enough to get the scoring title whenever he wanted. He was right. Although it's not as bad as it used to be, which is why they're the favorites, IMO.

well i hate lebron james so i say he cant do it
Share 49ersWebzone