LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

2010 NBA Playoff Thread (Magic vs. Celtics/Lakers vs. Suns)

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Per Bucher...Shaq is a drama llama.

Quote:
Nobody can overstate the impact Varejao's injury had on this series. When he plays at full-strength and they can use their athletic bigs, the Cavs are very good. The problem is that when Shaq isn't playing he's in the locker room asking guys: "How many rings do I have? And how many rings does Mike Brown have? And I'm the one not playing?" And I guarantee you the players are listening more to Shaq and not Mike Brown. We know Shaq was unhappy about his role. But the way they needed to play in this series was to keep Shaq on the bench. But Brown couldn't afford to do that because he risked losing his locker room and he risked losing Shaq for the next round.

Like I said, subtraction by addition. I wasn't upset when the Suns traded him, I was disappointed in what we got back; that disappointment is long gone.

I am SO glad we pick Kobe over him.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Per Bucher...Shaq is a drama llama.

Quote:
Nobody can overstate the impact Varejao's injury had on this series. When he plays at full-strength and they can use their athletic bigs, the Cavs are very good. The problem is that when Shaq isn't playing he's in the locker room asking guys: "How many rings do I have? And how many rings does Mike Brown have? And I'm the one not playing?" And I guarantee you the players are listening more to Shaq and not Mike Brown. We know Shaq was unhappy about his role. But the way they needed to play in this series was to keep Shaq on the bench. But Brown couldn't afford to do that because he risked losing his locker room and he risked losing Shaq for the next round.

Like I said, subtraction by addition. I wasn't upset when the Suns traded him, I was disappointed in what we got back; that disappointment is long gone.

I am SO glad we pick Kobe over him.

More like I'm glad the Big Cancer didn't sign the extension.
Share 49ersWebzone