LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

ALL TIME NHL Draft

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Wayne Gretzky then uh uh uh uh uh uh *insert random Canadian name*
I'm not saying I'll do it but if you can't find any Ducks fans to join Ill do it just for the hell of it although I don't follow hockey anymore. Stupid versus..
An all-time hockey draft would be fun... but I think we should hold off seeing as how the baseball and basketball all-timers are alive and kicking.
I don't think we have enough people
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I don't know enough historically about Hockey to do this either. I know big names like Lemieux, Gretzky, Yzerman... and that's about it.

I really only got into hockey around '99-2001, and really was just a casual "now-and-then" watcher -- not heavily into it. I then didn't watch at all again until the 2006 season, which is when I moved to Canada.

I've since grown a legitimate passion for the sport, but do not possess a detailed knowledge of players in history.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I don't know enough historically about Hockey to do this either. I know big names like Lemieux, Gretzky, Yzerman... and that's about it.

I really only got into hockey around '99-2001, and really was just a casual "now-and-then" watcher -- not heavily into it. I then didn't watch at all again until the 2006 season, which is when I moved to Canada.

I've since grown a legitimate passion for the sport, but do not possess a detailed knowledge of players in history.

Thats what the internet is for!
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

mario lemiuex or however the hell you spell it haha.. that's pretty much all i know.. alexander O.. ughh.. sidney crosby.. some sharks players... basically all i know
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

mario lemiuex or however the hell you spell it haha.. that's pretty much all i know.. alexander O.. ughh.. sidney crosby.. some sharks players... basically all i know

Teemu Selanne and Paul Kariya FTW!!!
I knew this would have happened!!!!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!! O WHY!!!!!!!! ANOTHER DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!! AND IM SOOOOO ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to think about this one....
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

You're addicted!!! you don't think you act on instinct!!
I select Joe Sakic and Peter Forsberg
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

I need draft rehab......lol
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

I need draft rehab......lol

Rehab is for pussies! Just ask Tiger!
Share 49ersWebzone