There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Trial of Allen Iverson EPSN 30-30 Documentary

  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
It's all about his trial

From the Director of Hoops Dreams


[ Edited by crzy on Apr 10, 2010 at 16:20:06 ]
April 13th, 5pm PST, I believe ESPN
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
30 for 30 is the greateest thing ESPN has EVER done

the reggie miller one is so f**kign incredible
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,197
A couple of things:

- A good friend of mine grew up in Newport News VA. He said Iverson is the best QB of all-time in VA HS history.

- When I was in HS, my friends and I had always followed AI, mainly because of this trial, and also we had all heard of how awesome he was. So when he finally got out of jail, there was a lot of build-up when he finally went to Georgetown.
Originally posted by crzy:
30 for 30 is the greateest thing ESPN has EVER done

the reggie miller one is so f**kign incredible

yes it is
Been looking for a place to DL these. Really wanna see the one on "the U", Reggie Miller, Len Bias...I wanna see them all.
Yeah I wanna see the Reggie one
The U and Reggie were great.
I'm downloading the Reggie one right now
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by crzy:
30 for 30 is the greateest thing ESPN has EVER done

the reggie miller one is so f**kign incredible

Ya I watched the Reggie Miller one. It was awesome
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I'm downloading the Reggie one right now

Hook me up with the link/torrent site!
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I'm downloading the Reggie one right now

Hook me up with the link/torrent site!

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2185354/3100888/
Originally posted by SLICK:
A couple of things:

- A good friend of mine grew up in Newport News VA. He said Iverson is the best QB of all-time in VA HS history.

- When I was in HS, my friends and I had always followed AI, mainly because of this trial, and also we had all heard of how awesome he was. So when he finally got out of jail, there was a lot of build-up when he finally went to Georgetown.

was he really the best qb at 6'0? i mean mike vick is from the same hometown and former nfl qb aaron brooks is his cousin
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by SLICK:
A couple of things:

- A good friend of mine grew up in Newport News VA. He said Iverson is the best QB of all-time in VA HS history.

- When I was in HS, my friends and I had always followed AI, mainly because of this trial, and also we had all heard of how awesome he was. So when he finally got out of jail, there was a lot of build-up when he finally went to Georgetown.

was he really the best qb at 6'0? i mean mike vick is from the same hometown and former nfl qb aaron brooks is his cousin
yeah man. look up on youtube he has film up looks like vick in the nfl. except he threw some nice passes.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by SLICK:
A couple of things:

- A good friend of mine grew up in Newport News VA. He said Iverson is the best QB of all-time in VA HS history.

- When I was in HS, my friends and I had always followed AI, mainly because of this trial, and also we had all heard of how awesome he was. So when he finally got out of jail, there was a lot of build-up when he finally went to Georgetown.

was he really the best qb at 6'0? i mean mike vick is from the same hometown and former nfl qb aaron brooks is his cousin

Yes, even amongst those names many say he was the BEST in HS.