There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Masters thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL Coming from you. The guy who called Posey a p***y cuz he came off the bag. The guy who said the NY Giants were not playoff worthy after they lost a regular season game to the Saints. You have zero credibility in this webzone I assure you.

Have a good day, sir.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Again, when you havent played golf or have no clue about it your opinion really means little. Try walking 7000 yards on a hilly course and then hit a golf ball 300 yards to a fairway 30 yards wide and tell me it doesnt take athletic ability. Anyway, debating this with you is pointless.

So now walking is a sport too? LOL. You just keep being a Ninerjohn to people. I know your opinion means everything, especially to you.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Again, when you havent played golf or have no clue about it your opinion really means little. Try walking 7000 yards on a hilly course and then hit a golf ball 300 yards to a fairway 30 yards wide and tell me it doesnt take athletic ability. Anyway, debating this with you is pointless.

So now walking is a sport too? LOL. You just keep being a Ninerjohn to people. I know your opinion means everything, especially to you.

If you actually golfed and knew how difficult a sport it is to be really great at you might understand. Anyway, we will just have to agree to disagree on this.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Apr 10, 2012 at 8:47 AM ]
Let's go Freddie Couples!!
I'm going to go play today and hope I play like bubba watson. Go bubba! And I know sincal hates Rory, but I always root for a SAN Francisco giants fan!
Let's go Freddie
Spieth f**king up. It's bubba's to lose now.
Originally posted by TX9R:

let me guess, nascar is a sport?

btw, golf requires good conditioning and at least some athleticism. most pro's would hit 1000s of golf a day while practicing. i guarantee you couldn't make it past 100 before your arms would tire out and you couldn't hit the ball where you intended it anymore.
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Apr 13, 2014 at 3:58 PM ]
Bubba!!!
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Was rooting for Freddy hard. I disappoint :(
Would have loved for Freddy to hang in there until the end but its hard not to root for a guy like Bubba. I did find the Masters this year a big of a disappointment without Tiger and Phil coming down the stretch. Would have been cool to see one of them trying to overtake Watson. Still, my favorite golf tourney of the year.
I don't know what's worse... Aldon Smith getting arrested again or Bubba Watson winning another Masters
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I don't know what's worse... Aldon Smith getting arrested again or Bubba Watson winning another Masters

Why dont you like Bubba? I dont see anything about him that isnt likeable. Well, maybe he cries a bit too much. lol
After his Masters victory, pro golfer Bubba Watson celebrated with his family at a Waffle House. Pictures tweeted from there went viral. Waffle House appreciated the appreciation

What's not to like about this great story? Apparently some self-appointed nanny state-loving guardians of nutrition like Katherine Tallmadge believe that Watson set a bad example for Americans by eating there. Oh, and with her powers of telepathy, she just knows that Watson's a complete phony about what he really eats.
People are so f**king stupid...
Edit: WARNING POLITICAL SITE, NOT TRYING TO BRING POLITICS INTO THIS. I just think it's insanely stupid.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2014/04/15/washington-elite-nutritionist-goes-after-bubba-watson-celebrating-master#ixzz2zNo7w9L4
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Apr 19, 2014 at 5:51 PM ]