LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

The Masters thread

Originally posted by TX9R:
How much longer does Tiger have to suck before people stop talking about him? And golf for that matter. Has there ever been a more boring game with a has been get so much attention? And yes, it's not a sport, it's a game. It might be fun to play, that doesn't make it interesting to watch.

You obviously suck at golf. People who are inept at the game always say it isnt a sport and its boring. LOL As for boring to watch.. well tell that to the millions of people who will be glued to their TVs tomorrow to see if Phil can win his 4th green jacket.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
The temper tantrum was a disappointment.

Throwing his clubs and kicking his clubs all over the course. He looks like a spoiled baby. Pretty immature behavior for a 30 something guy. Just makes him look stupid IMO.

This guy is really living off his past reputation. He hasn't won may big ones in years. He was a lot better before he injured the knee, back and kept having surgeries and got cleaned out in the divorce. What has he done since? He's a shell of the former player he once was.

And what the hell is all this change your swing, change your short up and down game and change your putting? He was the best in the world. So he tears down and changes absolutely everything in his game. Why? He got worse....

You have absolutely no clue about golf or any concept of the game so move on to another thread. He's back up to the 6th ranked player in the world obviously you don't pay attention to the sport.

Faldo the analyst and many others have been saying exactly what I said. Tiger was at the top of his game and fired his swing coach, caddy, all his handlers and surrounding people. He then had affairs with dozens of chicks, got divorced, injured his knee and has never been the same. He wasn't fighting for #6 back in the day. He was #1 by far and whoever was #2 was so far behind him it wasn't worth mentioning. Now he struggles in major after major (tournaments he used to dominate) and people still think he is the best.

I didn't say he wasn't a good or historically good player. He is and was. He's just not as good as he could be / should be if he kept the winning swing coach and caddy and all the handlers that had him winning. He made tons of changes and got worse. Not better.

Going from #1 to #6 and struggling in every major is WORSE. Tell me how it's better? He hasn't won a MAJOR in years....
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Apr 8, 2012 at 12:46 AM ]
Double eagle by Louie O. Wow
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I turned on the TV right as that shot was going on, I couldn't believe I just saw that happen.
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I turned on the TV right as that shot was going on, I couldn't believe I just saw that happen.

I need a video
Phil just s**t a brick.

That double eagle was awesome
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Phil just s**t a brick.

That double eagle was awesome

Phil and his b***h tits can f**k off.

made it look effortless too
What a bad break for Phil. He hits the stands, it bounces into the bushes and straw. He tries some crazy shots back handed in the bushes and straw and ends up with a triple bogey. Going back to the tee would have been better. He could lose the tournament on that. It's a shame. I've always liked Phil and he was in great position to win.
Phil's problem is that he will just not accept the fact that he cant pull off a miracle shot. Horrible decision to not go back to the tee. He would have made a 4 or 5 at the worst most likely.

WHAT. A. SHOT. Un-f**king-believable
  • Jiks
Originally posted by vrabbit:

made it look effortless too

No f**king way!!! Can't get much better than that.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Scott Stapp wins the Masters.
What an awkward ceremony lol
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by TX9R:
How much longer does Tiger have to suck before people stop talking about him? And golf for that matter. Has there ever been a more boring game with a has been get so much attention? And yes, it's not a sport, it's a game. It might be fun to play, that doesn't make it interesting to watch.

You obviously suck at golf. People who are inept at the game always say it isnt a sport and its boring. LOL As for boring to watch.. well tell that to the millions of people who will be glued to their TVs tomorrow to see if Phil can win his 4th green jacket.

I'm sure I would suck at golf seeing as how I've never had any desire to play, but nice attempt to insult me for having a opinion. As for millions of people, well I don't base my opinion on what others do. Millions more people watch American Idol and that sucks even worse. Still boring, still not a sport.
Share 49ersWebzone