LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 337 users in the forums

More meaningless basketball record

More meaningless basketball record

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm going with Nellie's record.

But congrats to Nellie, at least he guaranteed a spot in the Hall of Fame for himself. No way the basketball committee doesn't put the winningest coach in there.

[ Edited by crzy on Apr 4, 2010 at 22:50:36 ]
Why is uconn's accomplishment meaningless, because it's women?

and f**k don nelson

[ Edited by teeohh on Apr 4, 2010 at 23:31:01 ]
Originally posted by teeohh:

and f**k don nelson

i think it's because it's uconn

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

and f**k don nelson

It's like how the Globetrotters had a 2,000 game winning streak. When you have no legit competition, your winning streak is meaningless.
Originally posted by crzy:

and f**k don nelson

It's like how the Globetrotters had a 2,000 game winning streak. When you have no legit competition, your winning streak is meaningless.

Agreed. That's why I voted for the womens. At least Nelson is part of a real sport.
Originally posted by crzy:

and f**k don nelson

yeah I agree it's like de la salle footballs 150 game winning streak

didn't ucla hold the winning streak before, do you think that one is meaningless?
I think Nelson's record is meaningless. 31 years 1332 Wins or just a fraction over 42 wins a season. a .500 coach at best.
I don't think either of them are meaningless. Some people are saying the women's because they have no competition. Not their fault, they are playing the "best" the country has to offer on a collegiate level. As for Nelly, it's impressive. The reason why I say it's impressive, is because he was still given a chance to coach. The guy never wins nothing in the playoffs, and somehow he still has a job.
Share 49ersWebzone