There are 276 users in the forums

Malone, Pippen elected to Hall

• Shifty
  • Veteran
No doubt Malone was really really good but isn't he considered one of the biggest chokers? You'd love to have Malone for the regular season but not playoffs.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Yeah, but you'll lose your war when your warrior chokes. Me?

Champion.

And you only used career totals except for FG% and FT%.

Yeah, if I want championships, I go with Duncan. If I want to go hunting for little mexican girls, I'll take Malone.

And if you want to go hunting with little Mexican girls!
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
No doubt Malone was really really good but isn't he considered one of the biggest chokers? You'd love to have Malone for the regular season but not playoffs.

Yes I think that's been the #1 word describing him in this thread besides dirty, but that doesn't deny the fact he's one of the top 15 or 20 players of all time.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Yes I think that's been the #1 word describing him in this thread besides dirty, but that doesn't deny the fact he's one of the top 15 or 20 players of all time.

I don't know if anyone would say he's not a top 5 PF, but no way is or was he better than Timmy.

I don't know if anyone would say he's not a top 5 PF, but no way is or was he better than Timmy.

I'm not even gonna bother jumping into that argument. Jazz fans are always biased towards Malone and everyone else is biased against him. I agree with 99's statement more then anything. If Duncan hadn't been drafted by the Spurs he woulda been a starting Center and he practically has been since Robinson retired imo.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Bill Simmons ranks Karl Malone as the 18th best player of all time and Simmons hates him

[ Edited by Kalen49ers on Apr 9, 2010 at 10:10:56 ]

Bill Simmons ranks Karl Malone as the 18th best player of all time and Simmons hates him

If he wore Celtic Green during his career I'm sure Simmons would rank him in the top 5.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

If he wore Celtic Green during his career I'm sure Simmons would rank him in the top 5.

No arguments here. Simmons is a homer.
Karl Malone is the Dan Marino of PFs.

Those that love him think he's the best. Those that don't, rank him lower than most others that actually WIN WHEN IT COUNTS. Also, the "lovers" glorify and over-emphasize the inflated regular season success.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Those that love him think he's the best. Those that don't, rank him lower than most others that actually WIN WHEN IT COUNTS. Also, the "lovers" glorify and over-emphasize the inflated regular season success.

I don't usually like trans-sport comparisons, but I think this one works well.

Well, I don't usually like people that don't like trans-sport comparisons, but I think you work well.

...with my balls!

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Apr 9, 2010 at 11:54:29 ]

Well, I don't usually like people that don't like trans-sport comparisons, but I think you work well.

...with my balls!

Well I don't usually like people that get hair trans-plants. But I think it worked out well for you....

until it fell out again.

...with my balls!

Well I don't usually like people that get hair trans-plants. But I think it worked out well for you....

until it fell out again.

Round 1 to IWAS.
"I'll get you next time, Gadget!"
Share 49ersWebzone