All Time NBA League Game Thread

• dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Somebody do Chicago @ Miami!!!

LOL. Mr. I Don't Care About This Stupid Draft.

I lost complete interest in it after the 4th round when it came to a crawl. My picks were off the top of my head after that. But now that the draft is over and there are actual games being simmed, it's very interesting. You have to admit, this is the first time in the history of the WZ that one of these was completed and games are being simmed.

Yeah. This was the first one where there was an actual plan ahead of time about how the teams were going to compete against each other. I remember in the All Time NFL Draft they tried to play the games by having each GM argue why their team would win, and then the rest of the league would vote. That lasted about 2 games.

This is what I was gonna do in the soccer draft ... didnt work huh?

Originally posted by dman:

I lost complete interest in it after the 4th round when it came to a crawl. My picks were off the top of my head after that. But now that the draft is over and there are actual games being simmed, it's very interesting. You have to admit, this is the first time in the history of the WZ that one of these was completed and games are being simmed.

Yeah. This was the first one where there was an actual plan ahead of time about how the teams were going to compete against each other. I remember in the All Time NFL Draft they tried to play the games by having each GM argue why their team would win, and then the rest of the league would vote. That lasted about 2 games.

No at ALL. LOL.
  • dman
  • Veteran

No at ALL. LOL.

People didnt vote?

No at ALL. LOL.

People didnt vote?

People jsut got in heated arguments and s**t just goes downhill...its not a very good system...too much subjectivity to a group of 30 men...

No at ALL. LOL.

People didnt vote?

Not really. And I don't think people really wanted to read the long posts by each GM on why their team was going to win.

Is there a soccer sim out there?

No at ALL. LOL.

People didnt vote?

Not really. And I don't think people really wanted to read the long posts by each GM on why their team was going to win.

I really wish there were....I really dont wanna go through the whole arguing thing again....I remember that draft 3 years ago....

No at ALL. LOL.

People didnt vote?

Quote:

User posts within (ALL TIME SOCCER FANTASY DRAFT) thread
User Posts
vrabbit 415
1251alex 284
dman 197
ninerlifer 188
silkyjohnson 126
Kalen49ers 126
IdentityCrisis 114
redrose49er 89
Brew 63
SacRock14 55
Hollywood49er 50
crzy 47
babyshaq90 39
VDSF 34
SFCH3DDERZ 31
GameOver 16
NickV 6
YourHuckleberry 4
Ninerjohn 3
AmpLee 2
Money 2
chico49erfan 2
Crazy49er1313 2
DynastyChile 2
49ers1 2
NinerFanMT 2
valrod33 1
RonMexico 1
49ersRednGold 1
LA9erFan 1
DaFaro49ers 1
Thizz415 1
Stuuk 1
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

No at ALL. LOL.

People didnt vote?

I really wish there were....I really dont wanna go through the whole arguing thing again....I remember that draft 3 years ago....

hhmmm ...
Originally posted by vrabbit:

No at ALL. LOL.

People didnt vote?

Quote:

User Posts
vrabbit 415
1251alex 284
dman 197
ninerlifer 188
silkyjohnson 126
Kalen49ers 126
IdentityCrisis 114
redrose49er 89
Brew 63
SacRock14 55
Hollywood49er 50
crzy 47
babyshaq90 39
VDSF 34
SFCH3DDERZ 31
GameOver 16
NickV 6
YourHuckleberry 4
Ninerjohn 3
AmpLee 2
Money 2
chico49erfan 2
Crazy49er1313 2
DynastyChile 2
49ers1 2
NinerFanMT 2
valrod33 1
RonMexico 1
49ersRednGold 1
LA9erFan 1
DaFaro49ers 1
Thizz415 1
Stuuk 1

You're just hating cuz I got picked first in your draft.

No at ALL. LOL.

People didnt vote?

Quote:

User Posts
vrabbit 415
1251alex 284
dman 197
ninerlifer 188
silkyjohnson 126
Kalen49ers 126
IdentityCrisis 114
redrose49er 89
Brew 63
SacRock14 55
Hollywood49er 50
crzy 47
babyshaq90 39
VDSF 34
SFCH3DDERZ 31
GameOver 16
NickV 6
YourHuckleberry 4
Ninerjohn 3
AmpLee 2
Money 2
chico49erfan 2
Crazy49er1313 2
DynastyChile 2
49ers1 2
NinerFanMT 2
valrod33 1
RonMexico 1
49ersRednGold 1
LA9erFan 1
DaFaro49ers 1
Thizz415 1
Stuuk 1

You're just hating cuz I got picked first in your draft.

No at ALL. LOL.

People didnt vote?

Quote:

User Posts
vrabbit 415
1251alex 284
dman 197
ninerlifer 188
silkyjohnson 126
Kalen49ers 126
IdentityCrisis 114
redrose49er 89
Brew 63
SacRock14 55
Hollywood49er 50
crzy 47
babyshaq90 39
VDSF 34
SFCH3DDERZ 31
GameOver 16
NickV 6
YourHuckleberry 4
Ninerjohn 3
AmpLee 2
Money 2
chico49erfan 2
Crazy49er1313 2
DynastyChile 2
49ers1 2
NinerFanMT 2
valrod33 1
RonMexico 1
49ersRednGold 1
LA9erFan 1
DaFaro49ers 1
Thizz415 1
Stuuk 1

That's a soccer draft, not a soccer sim. He's aware of the draft, he was asking if there was a place to simulate the games.

Womp womp.
Take it to the soccer thread, mother-b!tches.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

No at ALL. LOL.

People didnt vote?

Quote:

User Posts
vrabbit 415
1251alex 284
dman 197
ninerlifer 188
silkyjohnson 126
Kalen49ers 126
IdentityCrisis 114
redrose49er 89
Brew 63
SacRock14 55
Hollywood49er 50
crzy 47
babyshaq90 39
VDSF 34
SFCH3DDERZ 31
GameOver 16
NickV 6
YourHuckleberry 4
Ninerjohn 3
AmpLee 2
Money 2
chico49erfan 2
Crazy49er1313 2
DynastyChile 2
49ers1 2
NinerFanMT 2
valrod33 1
RonMexico 1
49ersRednGold 1
LA9erFan 1
DaFaro49ers 1
Thizz415 1
Stuuk 1

That's a soccer draft, not a soccer sim. He's aware of the draft, he was asking if there was a place to simulate the games.

Womp womp.

Chicago 111 @ Miami 92 Link

Player of the Game
Alonzo Mourning (Bulls (IdentityCrisis))

Kareem and Alonzo combine for 53 points and 20 Rebs
Originally posted by valrod33:
Chicago 111 @ Miami 92 Link

Player of the Game
Alonzo Mourning (Bulls (IdentityCrisis))

Kareem and Alonzo combine for 53 points and 20 Rebs

Unfortunately, that's how I saw it going.
Share 49ersWebzone