LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

All Time NBA League Game Thread

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Rick Barry drops in a floater from the free throw line (Granny style?) as time expires to give the visiting Grizzlies a thrilling 93-92 victory. George Mikan controls the paint and earns himself Player of the Game status.

Grizzlies 93, Nuggets 92

atta boy Ninerjohn!!!!!!!!
I'll do Atlanta @ LA Lakers
I'll do Minnesota at Phoenix.

Minnesota 104 @ Phoenix 112.

Larry Bird with 30 for valrod, but nobody else over 12. Grant Hill misses the trip-dub by 1 assist and earns player of the game honors. Eddie Jones chips in with a team-high 22.

http://www.whatifsports.com/NBA/boxscore.asp?GameID=2932226&nomenu=1&teamfee=-1

[ Edited by SacRock14 on Mar 25, 2010 at 13:01:23 ]
Shawn Marion erupts for 34 as the Lakers use a strong 2nd half to pull away from the Hawks for an 11 point victory.

Lakers 111, Hawks 100
Originally posted by valrod33:
sorry jigga

New Jersey 90 @ Washington 108 Link

Player of the Game
Clyde Drexler (Bullets (GameOver))

Bullets outscored the Nets 33-18 in the 4th

Clyde Drexler, 33-7-4, 5/5 from downtown, GIMME SOME DREX!

How often are you going to update the standings Pete?
Originally posted by SacRock14:
I'll do Minnesota at Phoenix.

Minnesota 104 @ Phoenix 112.

Larry Bird with 30 for valrod, but nobody else over 12. Grant Hill misses the trip-dub by 1 assist and earns player of the game honors. Eddie Jones chips in with a team-high 22.

http://www.whatifsports.com/NBA/boxscore.asp?GameID=2932226&nomenu=1&teamfee=-1

Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by valrod33:
sorry jigga

New Jersey 90 @ Washington 108 Link

Player of the Game
Clyde Drexler (Bullets (GameOver))

Bullets outscored the Nets 33-18 in the 4th

Clyde Drexler, 33-7-4, 5/5 from downtown, GIMME SOME DREX!

How often are you going to update the standings Pete?

After each day of the schedule. The standings in the first post are through 10/31.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Mar 25, 2010 at 13:09:11 ]
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Rick Barry drops in a floater from the free throw line (Granny style?) as time expires to give the visiting Grizzlies a thrilling 93-92 victory. George Mikan controls the paint and earns himself Player of the Game status.

Grizzlies 93, Nuggets 92

Thank Goodness. I was thinking my team was going to challenge the Nets futulity after 2 home losses.
Somebody do Chicago @ Miami!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

LOL. Mr. I Don't Care About This Stupid Draft.

Ill do it, if nobody will
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I lost complete interest in it after the 4th round when it came to a crawl. My picks were off the top of my head after that. But now that the draft is over and there are actual games being simmed, it's very interesting. You have to admit, this is the first time in the history of the WZ that one of these was completed and games are being simmed.
I'd like Mark Price switched to the 89/90 year. And Derek Fisher switched to 05/06.

Thank you.

I lost complete interest in it after the 4th round when it came to a crawl. My picks were off the top of my head after that. But now that the draft is over and there are actual games being simmed, it's very interesting. You have to admit, this is the first time in the history of the WZ that one of these was completed and games are being simmed.

Yeah. This was the first one where there was an actual plan ahead of time about how the teams were going to compete against each other. I remember in the All Time NFL Draft they tried to play the games by having each GM argue why their team would win, and then the rest of the league would vote. That lasted about 2 games.

Yeah. This was the first one where there was an actual plan ahead of time about how the teams were going to compete against each other. I remember in the All Time NFL Draft they tried to play the games by having each GM argue why their team would win, and then the rest of the league would vote. That lasted about 2 games.

I was jazzed about that draft. I was researching like crazy. I think I had a decent team, too.
Share 49ersWebzone