LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

All Time NBA League Game Thread

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Hell of a game - Charles Barkley drives to the hoop from 8 feet out and makes the shot as time expires to give the Blazers a 1 point victory!

Blazers 104, Rockets 103

Barkley earns Player of the Game honors.

My experiment is working!!

3 home games. Don't get too excited yet.

This NBA League Game is the best idea anyone's ever made. Im having a blast at work for once.

Yeah, this is the culmination of every geeky list I've ever made, every time I reorganized my basketball cards when I was 10, etc. This is awesome.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Wow, 0-3? I guess my idea of building a team around an all time center that would mesh doesn't play in the sim. It seems to like a team of all star scorers, which in real life I seriously doubt would work.

Your 3rd game needs to be replayed. You were listed as the road team when you should have been the home team. Your record should be 0-2.

Sixth...can you re-simulate?

Also, your all-time center is probably the 7th or 8th best center in this draft. I've actually thought the sim's done a good job of rewarding defensive-minded teams.

Did I screw up? s**t! I've already moved on to the Bucks/Pistons game. Does anybody have the Rockets or Blazers roster to redo this one?
sorry jigga

New Jersey 90 @ Washington 108 Link

Player of the Game
Clyde Drexler (Bullets (GameOver))

Bullets outscored the Nets 33-18 in the 4th
Don't sweat it. I have Charlotte in my queue, so I'll do their game against Cleveland.

First post is updated to reflect corrected home/away teams for the 31st.
Wow, 0-3? I guess my idea of building a team around an all time center that would mesh doesn't play in the sim. It seems to like a team of all star scorers, which in real life I seriously doubt would work.

Your 3rd game needs to be replayed. You were listed as the road team when you should have been the home team. Your record should be 0-2.

Also, your all-time center is probably the 7th or 8th best center in this draft. I've actually thought the sim's done a good job of rewarding defensive-minded teams.

Did I screw up? s**t! I've already moved on to the Bucks/Pistons game. Does anybody have the Rockets or Blazers roster to redo this one?

God Damnit Sixth, dont you go screwing my $hit up!!!!!!!!!!!
ill redo portland @ houston
Originally posted by Jigga:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Washington 108 @ New Jersey 120

Link

Player of the Game
Tony Parker (Nets (Jigga)) he was 1 reb shy of a triple double

My 1st W of the season (whew!)...if I can now figure out how to split the minutes between Artest and Steve Smith. Tru Warrior is KILLIN me out there.

Too bad it doesn't count.

It looks like Sixth flipped the home/road teams when he posted the schedule, so this should have been a road game for you. Val...can you resimulate this?

Nice catch Pete. I copied off ESPN's scoreboard, and didn't realize they switch it up and post winner/loser post game, where as they list away/home pregame.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Don't worry, I've contacted Whatifsports to let them know I'm doing as many of your games as possible...

Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Don't worry, I've contacted Whatifsports to let them know I'm doing as many of your games as possible...

Just wait till We play, Im gonna insert Troy Murphy in for 48 minutes!!!!!!!!

How come? Barkley had an incredible game winning shot in that one!

Charlotte 120, Cleveland 100 link

Block Party; Bobcats outswat the Cavs 16-0 in rout...

(this is exactly what I mean about defensive teams being rewarded...Willis has Frazier, Dumars, Ben Wallace, Kirilenko, & David Robinson in the starting lineup)

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Mar 25, 2010 at 10:51:03 ]
Bucks roll over the Pistons at home. Magic Johnson with the triple double earns himself Player of the Game honors.

Bucks 117, Pistons 93

Yeah, that sucks. Too bad I screwed it up.

Yeah, that sucks. Too bad I screwed it up.

NOOOOOO!
Worthy missed a 3 to tie at the end of the game, for my loss.
Share 49ersWebzone