There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official 2010 Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football Thread

  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,945
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

The glory of this is that it is an OFFICIAL video. Not some garage project, but something accounted for in the ND budget, with production values, official cheerleaders, official ND footage.

In other words, SOMEONE REALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA IN THE ND ATHLETIC DEPT.

Don't ever question the AD at ND. We are Notre Dame

(OK, I'll admit that was pretty bad )
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
The glory of this is that it is an OFFICIAL video. Not some garage project, but something accounted for in the ND budget, with production values, official cheerleaders, official ND footage.

In other words, SOMEONE REALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA IN THE ND ATHLETIC DEPT.

Don't ever question the AD at ND. We are Notre Dame

(OK, I'll admit that was pretty bad )
We don't want you in the Big 10(11) anymore after seeing that.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,945
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
The glory of this is that it is an OFFICIAL video. Not some garage project, but something accounted for in the ND budget, with production values, official cheerleaders, official ND footage.

In other words, SOMEONE REALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA IN THE ND ATHLETIC DEPT.

Don't ever question the AD at ND. We are Notre Dame

(OK, I'll admit that was pretty bad )
We don't want you in the Big 10(11) anymore after seeing that.

We don't want to be there anyways, we like our TV deal with NBC just fine thank you very much
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,945
IWAS, AB, jreff, bigfan.....Saturday afternoon is fast approaching
Originally posted by KRS-1:
IWAS, AB, jreff, bigfan.....Saturday afternoon is fast approaching

nice. Now edit Charlie out of the 1st post, if you please.

Lets.... turn the page.

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Sep 2, 2010 at 10:54 AM ]




  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,122
Dammit I forgot Nate Montana was with Notre Dame. Hopefully we get to see him play. I thought he played for Washington, or was that his brother Nick??
I saw a Stanford fan wearing this shirt at the game last season:






hater!





YES!
So far so good KRS-1, I love Armando Allen, Im saying it now, DRAFT ALLEN in 2011.

And Michael Floyd and Kyle Rudolph are 1st rd picks IMO right now.
1-0

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
1-0


DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!

GO IRISH!!!!!!!
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,945
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Hey I didn't know your real name was Jim Wheeler

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Dammit I forgot Nate Montana was with Notre Dame. Hopefully we get to see him play. I thought he played for Washington, or was that his brother Nick??

Nate is @ ND, Nick is @ Washington.

Nick is the one you'll want to see play, far more talented of the two and has a very good chance of being the Huskies starter next year. I watched Nick play in a HS game last year on ESPNU (w/ Gretzky and Will Smith's son).

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
So far so good KRS-1, I love Armando Allen, Im saying it now, DRAFT ALLEN in 2011.

And Michael Floyd and Kyle Rudolph are 1st rd picks IMO right now.

Get out of my head OK ? Thanks

Was just thinking whilst watching Allen today about how he'd make the perfect change of pace guy we need back there to go with Gore/Dixon. Rudolph will likely fall into the 2nd-3rd rounds when it's all said and done but he is very talented, and Floyd is going to be a great great WR, that kid has had my no homo man love since day 1.

Great start, not a pretty win but there were a lot of positives. The front 3 looked better in the 2nd half and MT is a helluva young LB'er, hope he stays his 4 years.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,122
Dammit I can't watch the game, but who's starting at QB??

Thanks Kris, I got mixed up there for a second.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,945
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Dammit I can't watch the game, but who's starting at QB??

Thanks Kris, I got mixed up there for a second.

NP...and Dayne Crist is the starter. Nate is the 3rd stringer.