There are 208 users in the forums

Warriors are for sale.

Originally posted by jimrat201:
I 2nd that, move the team to San Jose............HP Pavillion baby!

i will crap my pants if that happens ! best spot for the dubs in the bay
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
FINALLY!!!! this is what we need. Possible move to Frisco. I heard that if Ellison is able to buy that Jerry West is going to help lead.

So... Curry will be a Laker when West leaves the Dubs.

Sorry for the misleading info. Jerry West will be an advisor. I honestly think that they need to turn this team inside out. A superstar is what this team needs. I'm hoping for someone like John Wall to build around. I love Curry, but John Wall might be the next. Look him up.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
About effin' time. Get rid of the FO and the coaches and build the team around Curry and Randolph. Put everyone on trade block...see if the Memphis are still willin' to take Ellis.

DO IT
FINALLY!!!! this is what we need. Possible move to Frisco. I heard that if Ellison is able to buy that Jerry West is going to help lead.

Sorry for the misleading info. Jerry West will be an advisor. I honestly think that they need to turn this team inside out. A superstar is what this team needs. I'm hoping for someone like John Wall to build around. I love Curry, but John Wall might be the next. Look him up.

I know a thing or two about Mr Wall...
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
So...what was the LAST STRAW?
Originally posted by Nes49:

Maybe it was awhile back when Cohan got booed at his own All Star game lol.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by Nes49:

Maybe it was awhile back when Cohan got booed at his own All Star game lol.

water is wet..

=D jk.. you're right.. it deserves it's own thread
If they move to SF maybe I'll start watching basketball lol

Dope! Would you take him if we end up with the number one pick? He just seems too hard to pass up. I know we have point gaurds but....man, too many holes on this team and too many tweeners at the PG/SG position. They're good, but to small to be a good defender. I'm tired of tweeners at the SF & PF & C positions as well. I'm just tired of tweeners. The whole team is a bunch of tweeners!

crzy's silence can be one or any combination of the following:

1) He's in shock
2) He doesn't want to jinx it by discussing it
3) He fell into a coma
4) He believes it's too good to be true
5) He's too busy running buck naked through the streets in celebration
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Move them to SF so they can wear those sweet SF jerseys

Dope! Would you take him if we end up with the number one pick? He just seems too hard to pass up. I know we have point gaurds but....man, too many holes on this team and too many tweeners at the PG/SG position. They're good, but to small to be a good defender. I'm tired of tweeners at the SF & PF & C positions as well. I'm just tired of tweeners. The whole team is a bunch of tweeners!

Actually I'm a Kings fan... and hell yes I would take him! John Wall and Tyreke?!? That's just NASTY!!!
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
If they move to SF maybe I'll start watching basketball lol
But if they did move across the Bay to SF... I think I would be a Dubs fan... Kings fan first, but I would definitely consider rooting for the Dubs. Since I live here and all.
Share 49ersWebzone