LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Warriors are for sale.

I think any moment this monumental deserves it's own thread.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5018317

http://espn.go.com/blog/TrueHoop/post/_/id/14451/warriors-for-sale-what-we-know
This can only be a good thing for the Warriors franchise.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
St. Louis
Originally posted by jrg:
St. Louis

They aren't going anywhere.
Wow, I might actually get to enjoy watching a BAY AREA NBA team now. Move 'em to San Jose, and get rid of that Oakland stink too.
FINALLY!!!! this is what we need. Possible move to Frisco. I heard that if Ellison is able to buy that Jerry West is going to help lead.
I got 5 on it.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I 2nd that, move the team to San Jose............HP Pavillion baby!
This better not be no f**king joke. lol
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Wow, I might actually get to enjoy watching a BAY AREA NBA team now. Move 'em to San Jose, and get rid of that Oakland stink too.

theyre moving back to san francisco if anything. the new stadium will be by ATT. great location, i want to see a state of the art stadium (one that would be the dallas stadium of the basketball world).

i love that the warriors are selling. fire everyone in the FO coaching staff (minus tom abdenour) and start over. blow it all up. ship monta biedrins and maggette and do whatever it takes to get rid of them. ill even throw in wright or randolph (thats right) with maggs to get an expiring back. the only one to keep is curry, hope we get the 1st pick, trade down to number 2 and hope we get something valuable and get evan turner. (wall would be the flavor of the month but in the long run turner and curry can be the back court we need for the next 10 + years). we need to do what the blazers did, start all over and we can make it to the top in 4-5 years when the lakers have fallen as well as the spurs and dallas. the new top 3 in the west would be the thunder, blazers and the warriors.

god this gets me so excited.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
That's a lot of mulah for back taxes, I don't even think the Warriors are worth what he owes in taxes.
I'll take John Wall.
Damn it Larry Ellison. Buy the 49ers! Make the Dorks an offer they can't refuse.
Originally posted by j3xperience:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

theyre moving back to san francisco if anything. the new stadium will be by ATT. great location, i want to see a state of the art stadium (one that would be the dallas stadium of the basketball world).

i love that the warriors are selling. fire everyone in the FO coaching staff (minus tom abdenour) and start over. blow it all up. ship monta biedrins and maggette and do whatever it takes to get rid of them. ill even throw in wright or randolph (thats right) with maggs to get an expiring back. the only one to keep is curry, hope we get the 1st pick, trade down to number 2 and hope we get something valuable and get evan turner. (wall would be the flavor of the month but in the long run turner and curry can be the back court we need for the next 10 + years). we need to do what the blazers did, start all over and we can make it to the top in 4-5 years when the lakers have fallen as well as the spurs and dallas. the new top 3 in the west would be the thunder, blazers and the warriors.

god this gets me so excited.

f**k Tom Abdenour. dude is TERRIBLE at his job. He's in the Hall of Fame for being a medical assistant? Why does every player on this team get hurt every f**king year, and Beans was diagnosed wrong by this piece of f**k? I hate this guy.
[ Edited by Method on Mar 22, 2010 at 2:54 PM ]
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
FINALLY!!!! this is what we need. Possible move to Frisco. I heard that if Ellison is able to buy that Jerry West is going to help lead.

So... Curry will be a Laker when West leaves the Dubs.
Share 49ersWebzone