LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

Pacquiao Vs. Clottey... Predictions?

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
are there no 24/7's for this fight on hbo?

nope...

It will go to a decision with Clottey getting the shaft.

I wouldn't mind seeing somebody getting k'o'ed though.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
what are their 40 times

You might actually like this. They fight with their shirts off.

yes, sweaty shirtless men, where do i sign up

But I thought you were a lover, not a fighter?

i will pretend they are fighting for my love

Val I think you'd be more entertained by a Mayweather fight. Wait for May when he fights Mosley. If you can't wait, then just enjoy this video in the meantime.

what the fu*k was that?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
what the fu*k was that?

That is one happy corner man if you ask me. I wonder how much money he makes rubbing PBF's right tit.
what the fu*k was that?

I don't know about you, but that gave me an arousal.
what the fu*k was that?
well guys we know what Pacs gonna bring... Pure ASSKICKNESS

I wonder what JC will bring Mentaly? Will he get overwhelmed with the situation or will he show his balls and give Pac a f**kin Fight?

I love Clotteys Jab and ring bossness but...... Im guessing Manny in a 10 tko.
The knock on Manny is that his past several opponents Cotto, DLH, Hatton, and Diaz did not have a left hand that could keep Manny at bay.

Clottey I think has a more than capable stiff left jab perfectly capable of knockin Manny's head back a few good times. His uppercuts are vicious and if Manny dares fight inside with him, he could be very well get caught with something fierce. Manny has to employ the same darting in and out strategy he has utilized versus DLH and Cotto.

I think Manny does another TKO 12 and fuels even more suspicion about PED's by becoming the first fighter to knock out/win by KO over Joshua Clottey. I can tell you one thing, I feel less confident about this fight than I did with the Cotto fight. I don't think there's anyone in Pac's camp that should be overconfident about their chances.

Manny's hit mainstream as he was on America's Best Dance Crew last week, Jimmy Kimmel last night, and MTV Cribs (to air this spring).
Manny wel knack awt Dyoswa Kuloti in 10.

2 very hard punchers.

someone is getting knocked out
HIJACK , MAYWEATHER PROMO STYLE

Share 49ersWebzone