ALL TIME SOCCER FANTASY DRAFT Trade and Free Agency Period

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
my team ratings:

Gordon Banks: 96
Careca: 92 STEAL!
Mario Alberto Kempes: 85
Johan Neeskens: 85
Michel Platini: 87 (should be higher IMO)
Bobby Charlton: 88(they have him under two different eras but I want the 65-66 charlton where he is rated 88
Djalma Santos: 86
Carles Puyol: 92
Claudio Lopez: 84
Denilson: 77
Simao: 81
Filipo Inzaghi: 96!!!
Paolo Montero: 88

couldnt find the rest of my players.

it doesnt have overall rating so im posting the ratings of either defense or attack depending on the position.

easy bro, the higher they are in some categories, the weaker they are in others....take the main ones, but it isnt their overall.

meh, I dont understand PES ratings. still like what I saw though.
  • dman
  • Veteran
my team ratings:

Bobby Charlton: 88(they have him under two different eras but I want the 65-66 charlton where he is rated 88

it doesnt have overall rating so im posting the ratings of either defense or attack depending on the position.

easy bro, the higher they are in some categories, the weaker they are in others....take the main ones, but it isnt their overall.

LOL @ Inzaghi, Platini, and Puyol
Originally posted by dman:
my team ratings:

yep, inzaghi and puyol should be in the high 80s while Platini should be in the 90s. but ninerlifer says those arent the real ratings so idk. theyre confusing.
my team ratings:

yep, inzaghi and puyol should be in the high 80s while Platini should be in the 90s. but ninerlifer says those arent the real ratings so idk. theyre confusing.

yeah if you notice you only picked 2 categories. Defence and Attacking. There are other categories that facilitate their overall ranking, and there are others that can drag it down. Count on Puyol, not known foe his attacking to drag his overall rating down. The same with Inzaghi, his D ratings will affect his overall. Go under eras for PES rankings, and find their ratings each player has like 20 categories. Im just saying.
my team ratings:

yeah if you notice you only picked 2 categories. Defence and Attacking. There are other categories that facilitate their overall ranking, and there are others that can drag it down. Count on Puyol, not known foe his attacking to drag his overall rating down. The same with Inzaghi, his D ratings will affect his overall. Go under eras for PES rankings, and find their ratings each player has like 20 categories. Im just saying.

yeah I get what youre saying. why dont they just have an overall though like in FIFA? that s**ts weird.
they gave my Franco Baressi the highest rating on Defence at 98. Obviously that not his full rating. The other categories will drop him down. Its just that his D is what he is best at, just like the two categories you said you picked out (d and attacking).
my team ratings:

yeah I get what youre saying. why dont they just have an overall though like in FIFA? that s**ts weird.

thats what vrabbit is working on with his fifa 10 when he is creating these players. With the stats and categories that PES gives. Fifa 10 will use those and generate that player and their overall which vrabbitt has been giving us when he makes them
I do have 4 of my Defenders as having 94 and over though which is freaking awesome!!!!!!
lol WOW....I am looking at my last picks of Fernando Peyroteo and Josef Bican....I have no doubt in my mind that those 2 will be high 80's even in the 90's....their offensive categories are amazing...Bican has a 96 Acceleration and Peyroteo has 98 Attacking. I cant wait to see how they turn out.

Check em

http://pesstatsdatabase.com/40-s/josef-bican-1939-1947-t2075.html

http://pesstatsdatabase.com/40-s/fernando-peyroteo-1946-1947-t5564.html

I also love how they have more info on them, than what I found when I drafted them....
[ Edited by ninerlifer on Jun 2, 2010 at 7:21 PM ]

lol WOW....I am looking at my last picks of Fernando Peyroteo and Josef Bican....I have no doubt in my mind that those 2 will be high 80's even in the 90's....their offensive categories are amazing...Bican has a 96 Acceleration and Peyroteo has 98 Attacking. I cant wait to see how they turn out.

Check em

so when are we gonna play FIFA WC against each other on the ps3?

Check em

I probably aint ready for you but I can go anytime in the next 3 hours....

Hey Alex Bican FTW! Top speed of 93! Holy $hit!

Check em

whats your psn?

Check em

whats your psn?

Bican Rulz

X-R3DRUM-XX

I am gonna play a quick warmup match against the cpu then I should be ready, I am in the WC against Argentina as the US....proffesional mode though.

Check em

whats your psn?

Bican Rulz

X-R3DRUM-XX

I am gonna play a quick warmup match against the cpu then I should be ready, I am in the WC against Argentina as the US....proffesional mode though.

I sent you a message on the psn. I already had you as a friend. I have to do some s**t now though. how long will ya be on for?
Share 49ersWebzone