excited for curling to see vernon as one of the captains
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by crzy:
SNORE

I can understand that point of view, but once every 4 years? I can have a good time watching curling and speed skating for 2 weeks.

I'll give you hockey, but the rest.....

With all due respect, your stance isn't that surprising coming from a crzyafrican.

Shani Davis

Air Shani "The Mamba" Davis "The King"!!!

Shani is leading against the Gold favorite in an event that isn't his strongest!!!
SNORE

I can understand that point of view, but once every 4 years? I can have a good time watching curling and speed skating for 2 weeks.

With all due respect, your stance isn't that surprising coming from a crzyafrican.

Shani Davis

Shani is leading against the Gold favorite in an event that isn't his strongest!!!

This should go in the Fail thread.

You post a comment 3 laps into a 12 lap race. Shani ended up getting his ass smoked.
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:
SNORE

Shani Davis

This should go in the Fail thread.

You post a comment 3 laps into a 12 lap race. Shani ended up getting his ass smoked.

I knew he was gonna get smoked. I was just trying to hype the "Great Black Hope" to crzy.
Speed skating is the s**t.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Speed skating is the s**t.

it's called short track Mengzi
w00t! Tahoe local Shannon Bahrke brings home the bronze
Man, watching these ladies play hockey is a joke. The USA and Canadian women absolutely destroy these other teams. Is there any other country that even stands a chance, or is just a toss up between the canucks and us?
Man, watching these ladies play hockey is a joke. The USA and Canadian women absolutely destroy these other teams. Is there any other country that even stands a chance, or is just a toss up between the canucks and us?

I am pretty sure it is a toss up.

The South Korean short track 1500m speed skater that took himself and a teammate out literally gifted the Silver and Bronze medals to Ohno and Celski. That was an epic failure caused by personal greed.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
The South Korean short track 1500m speed skater that took himself and a teammate out literally gifted the Silver and Bronze medals to Ohno and Celski. That was an epic failure caused by personal greed.

Yeah, they had 1 2 3 locked up. I'd be pissed if I was the guy in 2nd. He was totally innocent there.

Holy Smokes, this chick for the USA just pulled a Gretzky move on this poor Chinese players and then she put it through the goalie's 5 hole.

Holy Smokes, this chick for the USA just pulled a Gretzky move on this poor Chinese players and then she put it through the goalie's 5 hole.

Well team Sweden did beat the US 4 years ago and again are the favorites.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Well team Sweden did beat the US 4 years ago and again are the favorites.

Interesting. So how many legit teams are there?
Share 49ersWebzone