LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

David Stern vs. ..............Adonal Foyle?!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Yea I know, boring salary cap stuff for most, but our very own Adonal Foyle has a crap-ton of time to stay active in his role as the Player's Union VP what with his 0 games played and 7 games in a uniform.

Quote:
"ludicrous."

That was the first word out of Foyle's mouth when he was asked Sunday to characterize the owners' new labor proposal, which was given to the union late last week as the sides took one of the first major steps toward replacing the collective bargaining agreement that expires at the end of the 2010-11 season.

"I think it's a proposal that's far-reaching," said Foyle, the union's second-in-command behind president Derek Fisher. "This [new proposal] has gone too far. It wants a hard cap, it basically will create no middle class, and which, in effect, means none of the Bird rules would apply," Foyle said

Link

Foyle is too good to play regular NBA ball. Stern is waiting for a team to win 4 championships in a row and then, and only then, will that team have shown it's worthiness to face the basketball force known as Tin Foyle.

Even 12-on-1 I think Foyle takes it.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
There is going to be an NBA lockout, and I'm glad.

The NBA needs to lockout the players and force them to take non-guaranteed contracts.

I hope David Stern kicks Foyle/Fisher and the player union's ass.

And move the age limit to 21/three years in college.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by crzy:
There is going to be an NBA lockout, and I'm glad.

The NBA needs to lockout the players and force them to take non-guaranteed contracts.

I hope David Stern kicks Foyle/Fisher and the player union's ass.

And move the age limit to 21/three years in college.

I agree

Foyle is a perfect example of that.
[ Edited by susweel on Feb 11, 2010 at 12:10 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone