LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

The soccer thread(all leagues except the premier league) 09/10

Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
A goal for Bayern is gonna come sooner or later if they keep insisting and Inter keeps letting them.

Ooh so close! I agree on Ribery though, he'll be the definition of determined lol I don't know about taking Altintop off, he looked like he was starting to get into the flow of the game

omg!!!! Robben! Damn you Julio Cesar!

but yeah, I agree. Altintop started the second half better. Inter is just looking for a Bayern error to start a killer counter attack.
A goal for Bayern is gonna come sooner or later if they keep insisting and Inter keeps letting them.

Ooh so close! I agree on Ribery though, he'll be the definition of determined lol I don't know about taking Altintop off, he looked like he was starting to get into the flow of the game

but yeah, I agree. Altintop started the second half better. Inter is just looking for a Bayern error to start a killer counter attack.

2-0

2-0

that was great football. GREAT football.

2-0

Definitely, Milito has been in a class of his own tonight.
Damn, Mourinho just barely became Real's coach and he has already won his first trophy at the Bernabeu.
Damn, Mourinho just barely became Real's coach and he has already won his first trophy at the Bernabeu.

imo he's proven tonight that he is the best manager in Europe. Every team he goes to wins, you just can't argue with results. If he really does go to Real, wow, it's almost not fair.

imo he's proven tonight that he is the best manager in Europe. Every team he goes to wins, you just can't argue with results. If he really does go to Real, wow, it's almost not fair.

Yes, no doubt he is great. But I think Guardiola is the best at the moment. But hey, lets see how they both fare against each other next year in La Liga.
damn, I admire how Robben is smiling the whole time. Come to Juve Robben!
nothing worse than seeing a Juve legend handing the cup to Inter. With a smile.

2-0

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

2-0

are you...an inter fan?

I am dissapoint.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
It was a helluva game. I still can't believe Bayern didn't answer with their goal about a minutes in.

Milito was in a different zone. Excellent finish on his second goal. Just pure beauty and skill.
Originally posted by NickV:
It was a helluva game. I still can't believe Bayern didn't answer with their goal about a minutes in.

Milito was in a different zone. Excellent finish on his second goal. Just pure beauty and skill.

yep he definitely was. But idk about you guys, but I thought this game was kinda mediocre, yeah it had its exciting shots, but I was kinda expecting it to satisfy my thirst until the world cup...but it didnt. Alot of stars on the field, not enough action. Ribery was definitely missed for this game to have been REALLY good.

2-0

are you...an inter fan?

I am dissapoint.

Actually, Milan is my least favorite Italian city, but, it's still Italia, which is more than I can say for Germany.

2-0

are you...an inter fan?

I am dissapoint.

Actually, Milan is my least favorite Italian city, but, it's still Italia, which is more than I can say for Germany.

so what italian club would you consider your favorite?
Share 49ersWebzone