There are 251 users in the forums

Mosley-Mayweather set for ????????

• 9er2k
  • Veteran
and BTW im not saying Pacman over Floyd i'm just saying he has the exact style to do what it takes.I think Pacman should stop being a and just accept the drug testing
Originally posted by 9er2k:
and BTW im not saying Pacman over Floyd i'm just saying he has the exact style to do what it takes.I think Pacman should stop being a and just accept the drug testing

He did he said that he would take the blood test all the way up until two weeks before and immediately after the fight.
Originally posted by LB49ers:
Mosley is completely gassed.

He is an old man, If Mayweather wasnt such a b***h he would have fought him years ago when mosley was in his prime.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dominate:

He is an old man, If Mayweather wasnt such a b***h he would have fought him years ago when mosley was in his prime.

3 or 4 years too late for Mosely.
Patrick Willis was at the fight
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran

He did he said that he would take the blood test all the way up until two weeks before and immediately after the fight.

All Im saying is if you were going to get millions of dollars to fight someone in the most anticipated boxing match in recent memory and you dont want to accept olympic style drug testing it makes you look suspect.I would draw blood inbetween rounds for the money that could be made and the fact that you will go down as the greatest fighter of this era.I hope the fight works out and I hope Pacman beats his @$$
Originally posted by valrod33:

LINK?
does bret farve take a o/style drug test???
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

LINK?

From Twitter

PatrickWillis52:Wow this fight is crazy http://tweetphoto.com/20752884

All Im saying is if you were going to get millions of dollars to fight someone in the most anticipated boxing match in recent memory and you dont want to accept olympic style drug testing it makes you look suspect.I would draw blood inbetween rounds for the money that could be made and the fact that you will go down as the greatest fighter of this era.I hope the fight works out and I hope Pacman beats his @$$

Once again he did agree to Olympic style testing up till two weeks before the bout and immediately after the fight in the dressing room. He had to have blood drawn one week before the Marquez fight he lost and he thinks that giving blood right before weakened him. The bottom line is that Floyd wants nothing to do with Paquaio just like he wanted nothing to do with Shane Mosley for the last ten years until he knew he was over the hill.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

LINK?

From Twitter

PatrickWillis52:Wow this fight is crazy http://tweetphoto.com/20752884

Nice, i also spotted bart Scott lol

wow, i guess you weren't following boxing when mayweather was coming up and trying to fight mosley. mosley didn't want to fight mayweather, until the moment the name Mayweather became synonymous with box office.
Even all you Mayhaters gotta admit, dude is one of the best pure boxers ever. NEXT.................

No... that was what Floyd proposed, if Manny had said that, they woulda fought March 13.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

wow, i guess you weren't following boxing when mayweather was coming up and trying to fight mosley. mosley didn't want to fight mayweather, until the moment the name Mayweather became synonymous with box office.

This.
Share 49ersWebzone