LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Celtics

^It's not just about this past game though. C's fans have been pissed off for a while now.

And I was shocked that Pierce's subtle pushoff/step on defender's foot move was called a foul. They even called them for moving screens today.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
^It's not just about this past game though. C's fans have been pissed off for a while now.

And I was shocked that Pierce's subtle pushoff/step on defender's foot move was called a foul. They even called them for moving screens today.

I noticed that too. Im glad I am not the only one! I was like wow so many calls being made.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Yeah I was surprised by that call but whatever. If I say anything about it yall would just call me a hater

Seriously though, while they have reason to be mad they have a good team. A good team that needs 1 or 2 more fresh pieces, in the form of a trade/signing, but still. I thought they had some good young weapons like Bill Walker ready to step up and play some this year, but those guys like Walker and Giddens never got off the ground I guess. What ever happened to Walker? I remember he was hella hyped coming out of high school and then his frosh year at college and then he got injured or whatever and fell off the map. Their problem is they need someone to get rebounds and points in the paint. If they would've gotten some of those boards that KG couldn't quite reach, or that Sheed and Baby didn't get to, they would've probably won this game. Hell even an Anderson Varejao type player would help them. They need to make a trade or 2 though.
Bumpity bump bump!!!
Celtics by 1
blouses
Every fcking time!! The Lakers are always the late game and the fcking 1st game goes to OT and we have to miss the start of the game!!!
Why the fck can't Mello make the shot with no time left on the clock? I'm predicting double OT.
Rondo, Rondo, RONDO!!! (ala jan brady)

Man, my heart skipped a beat with the way Bynum landed there.

Oh jesus, I thought Bynum was destined to get hurt, the way he landed awkward, but nice play and put back for the and1.

Garnette with 2 fouls now will change this game.
Lakers cut the lead to 2 with a 3 at the buzzer from Shannon!
f**k yeah! Great two man game with Shannon/Lamar. The Celtics made some superb shots, and they're only up 2. I'll definitely take it.
I hate you Sasha.
I love you, Lakers team defense.
Share 49ersWebzone