There are 219 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Celtics

Originally posted by teeohh:
blouses
Well that was an appropriate end to that game.
wow... this team... so disappointing. why the f**k did fisher shoot... call another timeout.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Why doesn't Fish just shoot the 19footer instead of flailing like an idiot there?
  • dman
  • Veteran
I wish we had the Cavs time keeper

This team never ceases to amaze me. Why ron was in-bounding that ball was waaay beyond me. That is a loss we are going to want back at the end of the season.
f**k Coach for drawing up a play like that at the end, come on man, Fisher can't create his own shot, design a play so a shooter can catch and shoot in rhythm...

f**k man...oh well, till next time Bean Town
Originally posted by AmpLee:
At least we look tougher than them. I have little doubt the Lakers take Boston in a 7 game series.

Absolutely. But I don't think we'll get that chance.

Our defense lately has been amazing. If we play with this level of intensity on that end on a consistent basis, we're going to be extraordinarily difficult to beat in a series. We're just trying harder. It's no more complicated than that.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
At least we look tougher than them. I have little doubt the Lakers take Boston in a 7 game series.

Absolutely. But I don't think we'll get that chance.

Our defense lately has been amazing. If we play with this level of intensity on that end on a consistent basis, we're going to be extraordinarily difficult to beat in a series. We're just trying harder. It's no more complicated than that.

I agree the defense has been great since Kobe sat out ... Im thinkin Phil really cracked the whip and got the guys to turn it up a notch.

I cant wait to see Kobe back because I know we haven't peaked yet.
Originally posted by Jigga:

Why doesn't Fish just shoot the 19footer instead of flailing like an idiot there?

I thought he was trying to get a foul call, or was going to get one

I know this has been stated many a time but Derek Fisher is done... The time he was in the game tonight truly was the deciding factor in the outcome. His illadvised brick of a lay up when we were down 1 with a minute left and his terrible defense. He could straight up cost us a game or two down the road when they mean the most.
I have never had more hate for one individual on the lakers right now than I do derek fisher.
Dude, enough.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Dude, enough.

Never.
A Laker loss is always a good loss. Almost had fellas. Don't worry, I don't like Fishers game either. LoL
Share 49ersWebzone