LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

***Unofficial Pacman vs Clottey***

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
They both just weighed in... Clottey @ 147, Pac @ 145 3/4...

Wonder how different Clottey's gonna look tomorrow when he swells back to 160 lbs. That dude looks like he's made of granite.

You just said the answer. By Sunday, he will be SWOLLEN

This should be a good fight and I HOPE Pacman doesn't underestimate Clottey...

where we watchin' the fight, kid?

you down to go to Hercules??? My boy always throw down for a Pac fight, lot's of food and lot's of peeps to talk smack too... and hold'em poker at the end of the night...

Wonder how different Clottey's gonna look tomorrow when he swells back to 160 lbs. That dude looks like he's made of granite.

you down to go to Hercules??? My boy always throw down for a Pac fight, lot's of food and lot's of peeps to talk smack too... and hold'em poker at the end of the night...

Hell yea, I'm in. Dunno where that's at but it sounds good.

over in the East Bay, right by pinole...

damn, that's kinda out in da cut... any chance i could hitch a ride?

sure thing, meng.. give me a holler later to talk about what time and all that sh*t...

sure thing, meng.. give me a holler later to talk about what time and all that sh*t...

aight dope!

Out in Texas,a little disappointed that I haven't seen very many cute looking females out here. Was expecting a little bit more.

The entire area is HUGE.

Arlington, Dallas, etc. Rangers ballpark is super nice. Dallas Cowboys Stadium is AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING. The weigh in was cool, about 1000 or so Pacquiao fans and about 3-4 Clottey fans. Buboy was rocking his Team Pacquiao gear with a 10 gallon hat, it was pretty funny. Margarito got a nice BOOOOOOOOOOOOO, expectedly as a former cheat.

Went to the Gaylord Texan (name of the hotel that Manny's staying at). Was able to run into Ariza and Roach, but Manny was not with them. While we were knocking back a couple drinks at the bar, they sat at the table along with 10 or so security/entourage to have lunch.

Excited for tomorrow. Gonna do the full view/full self-tour of the stadium. Going to try to upgrade my seats somehow to floor seats. Word is Piven,Wahlberg, Van Damme, Bush & Clinton, along with a few Lakers are expected to attend.

Staying at a hotel about 10 minutes from the stadium as well as the Texan. Regretting not forking out another $175 to stay at the Texan. It'sabsolutely AMAZING.I'll post pictures when I get back on Monday. Also, I was on the same commercial flight to DFW International as Arnel Pineda,the new lead singer of Journey. Snapped a couple photos of him.Had never met him in person, but the dude is straight up TINY. Little faded, end of rant. See yall tomorrow.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Out in Texas,a little disappointed that I haven't seen very many cute looking females out here. Was expecting a little bit more.

The entire area is HUGE.

Arlington, Dallas, etc. Rangers ballpark is super nice. Dallas Cowboys Stadium is AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING. The weigh in was cool, about 1000 or so Pacquiao fans and about 3-4 Clottey fans. Buboy was rocking his Team Pacquiao gear with a 10 gallon hat, it was pretty funny. Margarito got a nice BOOOOOOOOOOOOO, expectedly as a former cheat.

Went to the Gaylord Texan (name of the hotel that Manny's staying at). Was able to run into Ariza and Roach, but Manny was not with them. While we were knocking back a couple drinks at the bar, they sat at the table along with 10 or so security/entourage to have lunch.

Excited for tomorrow. Gonna do the full view/full self-tour of the stadium. Going to try to upgrade my seats somehow to floor seats. Word is Piven,Wahlberg, Van Damme, Bush & Clinton, along with a few Lakers are expected to attend.

Staying at a hotel about 10 minutes from the stadium as well as the Texan. Regretting not forking out another $175 to stay at the Texan. It'sabsolutely AMAZING.I'll post pictures when I get back on Monday. Also, I was on the same commercial flight to DFW International as Arnel Pineda,the new lead singer of Journey. Snapped a couple photos of him.Had never met him in person, but the dude is straight up TINY. Little faded, end of rant. See yall tomorrow.

Sounds like a blast, man! Have fun!

i hope clottey puts up a great fight!

Muthaf**kin b***hes!

The bout is not being shown on AFN!!!
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:

The entire area is HUGE.

Sounds like a blast, man! Have fun!

DAMN PHILTHYPHIL DOING BIG THANGS!
My brother and his buddy will be at the fight. If he sens me any pics I will post them. I say Pacquiao will demolish Clottey.
Share 49ersWebzone