LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

2010 BCS NCG - Texas vs Alabama

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
if mccoy wasn't a p***y this would of been a different game

Come on, man, the guy can't feel his arm. Every time they showed him, his arm was dangling there. He was even high fiving with his left. Colt is no p***y.

Anyway, we were doomed as soon as Colt went out, but the defense played a hell of a second half, and Shipley really stepped it up in the second half, too. Props to Bama, but if Colt doesn't get hurt, it's a different game.

Saban has no class.

I'm out.

what do you mean he has no class?

47 seconds left, and he's trying to score again.

Come on, man, the guy can't feel his arm. Every time they showed him, his arm was dangling there. He was even high fiving with his left. Colt is no p***y.

Anyway, we were doomed as soon as Colt went out, but the defense played a hell of a second half, and Shipley really stepped it up in the second half, too. Props to Bama, but if Colt doesn't get hurt, it's a different game.

Saban has no class.

I'm out.

Yeah, that was kinda f**ked up...but to put that on Saban? Maybe the OC was just feeling frisky yah know? You cant hate Nick and his new jacket man...you just cant...
Originally posted by GameOver:

Saban has no class.

I'm out.

Yeah, that was kinda f**ked up...but to put that on Saban? Maybe the OC was just feeling frisky yah know? You cant hate Nick and his new jacket man...you just cant...

this ain't peewee! saban don't care bout your feelings!

shoot

Saban has no class.

I'm out.

lol, this shouldnt even be a question, Saban is a major douche
Btw, for anyone who does care, Javier Arenas is a senior and also is cousins with my boy and yours truly, Mr. Gilbert "Hibachi" Arenas
Btw, for anyone who does care, Javier Arenas is a senior and also is cousins with my boy and yours truly, Mr. Gilbert "Hibachi" Arenas

oh no. will he carry guns into the locker room.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Originally posted by dobophile:
Oh, and Gilbert played both well and horribly at the same time. He was shaky at first, got comfortable and showed some poise, made some nice throws, but he also made some ridiculous mistakes.

This should be a good experience for him. Better than Barkley, at least!

Better than Barkely? Barkley won his first game and beat Ohio St in the horseshoe.
Gilbert looked worse than Barkley in his first start.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Oh, and Gilbert played both well and horribly at the same time. He was shaky at first, got comfortable and showed some poise, made some nice throws, but he also made some ridiculous mistakes.

Better than Barkely? Barkley won his first game and beat Ohio St in the horseshoe.

lol i was about to say the same thing. Not to mention Barkley lasted just about the whole season.

Originally posted by Thorhawk:

Saban has no class.

I'm out.

lol, this shouldnt even be a question, Saban is a major douche

Yeah that was a big POS move to pile up pointas when you already have the game in hand. f**k Nick Saban
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

lol i was about to say the same thing. Not to mention Barkley lasted just about the whole season.

What does him lasting the whole season have to do with anything?

And, Bama > Ohio State, regular season < national championship. Barkley also knew he was going to play that game, Gilbert came in having hardly played all season.
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

What does him lasting the whole season have to do with anything?

And, Bama > Ohio State, regular season < national championship. Barkley also knew he was going to play that game, Gilbert came in having hardly played all season.

because stating that he was better than Barkley was kind of far fetched.

1 game Vs. 1 Season when The QB that was supposedly "better" than Barkley didn't get it together until the 4th Quarter. so making that statement was a little Premature IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone