There are 169 users in the forums

2010 BCS NCG - Texas vs Alabama

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by zero:
Got to give it up to the gumps.

BTW, is there any question now that the SEC rules college football?

Pac 10 b***hes!

WAC b***hes!!

jk
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GameOver:
Damn @ Colt's little postgame talk he had just now...

Dude's rattled...would SUCK to be him right now...

I couldn't imagine the stuff running through his mind. I feel so bad for him.
if mccoy wasn't a p***y this would of been a different game
Now that the season is officially over who ya got to be National Champions next year??!

For me it's hard to tell. Im a USC fan and im not too sure how they're gonna do next year.
I'd laugh if someone dropped that trophy and it broke.
LOL

Coach Saban has got him a FILTHY lil jacket there...lookin spiffy there coach, Im feelin it, rep that Crimson Tide (since no one else knows the f**k a crimson tide is) Nick, rep it...
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Damn @ Colt's little postgame talk he had just now...

Dude's rattled...would SUCK to be him right now...

I couldn't imagine the stuff running through his mind. I feel so bad for him.

I would as well but then i realize he's going to be a millionaire next year and my sympathy goes away.
Originally posted by linkboy:
I'd laugh if someone dropped that trophy and it broke.

I always imagine that, but it hasn't happened yet.
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Now that the season is officially over who ya got to be National Champions next year??!

For me it's hard to tell. Im a USC fan and im not too sure how they're gonna do next year.

Boise State
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Congrats Bama. Now i have to feel the wrath of my wife. f**k!!

better run out and get her flowers, champagne, and chocolates like it's Valentine's Day.

Originally posted by Dajanksta:

Come on, man, the guy can't feel his arm. Every time they showed him, his arm was dangling there. He was even high fiving with his left. Colt is no p***y.

Anyway, we were doomed as soon as Colt went out, but the defense played a hell of a second half, and Shipley really stepped it up in the second half, too. Props to Bama, but if Colt doesn't get hurt, it's a different game.

Saban has no class.

I'm out.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Congrats Bama. Now i have to feel the wrath of my wife. f**k!!

better run out and get her flowers, champagne, and chocolates like it's Valentine's Day.

lol for real. I'll try my hardest not to laugh though. I'm just happy Boise won.. but i do feel bad for her. She's going to be pissy as hell tomorrow. I should probably clean the house before she gets home.
expect everyone from 'Bama that's eliglble to enter the draft.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Come on, man, the guy can't feel his arm. Every time they showed him, his arm was dangling there. He was even high fiving with his left. Colt is no p***y.

Anyway, we were doomed as soon as Colt went out, but the defense played a hell of a second half, and Shipley really stepped it up in the second half, too. Props to Bama, but if Colt doesn't get hurt, it's a different game.

Saban has no class.

I'm out.

what do you mean he has no class?
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Saban has no class.

I'm out.

he's a p***y to me. Atleast bradford went out there and tried. on top of that they show him on the sideline laughinh and making jokes then the camera gets on him and he turns away and puts on his serious face again.
Share 49ersWebzone