There are 166 users in the forums

Rose Bowl Ohio vs. Oregon

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
f**k oregon. You know they're just happy to be at the Rose Bowl, while Ohio St. is there to win it. Only USC knows how to take care of business when it comes to bowl games.

Yeah, just like in January, 2006.

Oh my goodness, one bowl game. How many Rose Bowl wins do they have, and how many times have they killed the Big 10 pansies? I'm not even a USC fan, but I have no faith in Oregon.

Tie game now.

Plus, hasn't usc been playing the #2 in the Big 10 because the #1 has been playing in the championship game?

I know I'm watching. So what? Did they not beat Ohio St this year? Hell they've killed Michigan, Ohio St. and Penn St. all in this decade. USC knows how to get it done, no need to hate.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jan 1, 2010 at 3:16 PM ]
f**k oregon. You know they're just happy to be at the Rose Bowl, while Ohio St. is there to win it. Only USC knows how to take care of business when it comes to bowl games.

Oh my goodness, one bowl game. How many Rose Bowl wins do they have, and how many times have they killed the Big 10 pansies? I'm not even a USC fan, but I have no faith in Oregon.

Tie game now.

Plus, hasn't usc been playing the #2 in the Big 10 because the #1 has been playing in the championship game?

I know I'm watching. So what? Did they not beat Ohio St this year? Hell they've killed Michigan, Ohio St. and Penn St. all in this decade. USC knows how to get it done, no need to hate.

Not hating, just pointing out that they don't know how to get it done by giving an example. Here are some more.

Washington, Oregon, Stanford, Arizona.

Tie game now.

Not hating, just pointing out that they don't know how to get it done by giving an example. Here are some more.

Cool, and those are all Pac 10 teams. Notice my original statement was about bowl games. Don't let your hate for USC blind you to their greatness. Hey if Oregon wins, great, it makes the Pac 10 look better. I just have no faith in their program like I do with USC's.

Tie game now.

Cool, and those are all Pac 10 teams. Notice my original statement was about bowl games. Don't let your hate for USC blind you to their greatness. Hey if Oregon wins, great, it makes the Pac 10 look better. I just have no faith in their program like I do with USC's.

I stand by my original statement. usc beating the #2 team from the Big 10, in a home game, does not equal "getting it done". It's like beating up a woman. Sure, you won, but you were supposed to win.
Doesn't look like Oregon can stop Ohio right now, unless Pryor throws an int. Feel like I've been watching this drive for a half hour

Tie game now.

I stand by my original statement. usc beating the #2 team from the Big 10, in a home game, does not equal "getting it done". It's like beating up a woman. Sure, you won, but you were supposed to win.

And how does USC control who it faces in bowl games? It's not their fault they're not allowed to beat down Ohio St. multiple times in one year. If the public rather see Florida do it instead, oh well. Even this year's weak ass USC team still took down the Big 10's best. It's quite obvious you're just hating if you're unwilling to admit USC knows what it's doing when it comes to bowl games.

Tie game now.

And how does USC control who it faces in bowl games? It's not their fault they're not allowed to beat down Ohio St. multiple times in one year. If the public rather see Florida do it instead, oh well. Even this year's weak ass USC team still took down the Big 10's best. It's quite obvious you're just hating if you're unwilling to admit USC knows what it's doing when it comes to bowl games.

I never said it was usc's fault, just that it's not impressive. The last time they played a good team in a bowl game, they lost.

Tie game now.

I never said it was usc's fault, just that it's not impressive. The last time they played a good team in a bowl game, they lost.

lol ok, so let's downplay USC's opponents instead now. Give me a break, do you carry a list of anti USC arguments you can use? It looks like just the name USC is enough to get some people going.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jan 1, 2010 at 3:41 PM ]

Tie game now.

lol ok, so let's downplay USC's opponents instead now. Give me a break, do you carry a list of anti USC arguments you can use? It looks like just the name USC is enough to get some people going.
USC 2009 EMERALD BOWL CHAMPIONS
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

USC 2009 EMERALD BOWL CHAMPIONS

woot woot! My friend actually went to that game. He took pictures and told me maybe Pete Carrol's greatness would rub off on me then lol.

Just calls it like I sees it. I don't hate usc, I just think they're massively overrated. No list, either, I just said the one thing. Lately, their bowl opponents haven't been top tier, and it's true. Congrats on the Emerald Bowl.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
USc sucks this year, plain and simple. The Pac10 sucks as a whole every year. What's the bowl record this year again?
Originally posted by TX9R:
USc sucks this year, plain and simple. The Pac10 sucks as a whole every year. What's the bowl record this year again?

Like 1 and something s**tty. So far, Oregon isn't helping as expected.
Originally posted by TX9R:

Like 1 and something s**tty. So far, Oregon isn't helping as expected.

Ohio State will blow it.

Go ducks!
Share 49ersWebzone