LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 Detroit Pistons Thread (22-41)NEXT-Mar.10vs.Jazz

Hopefully, if we keep losing we can get this man.......

Grizzlies 99
Pistons 93

I guess one good thing to announce today is Jonas Jerebko was rewarded a spot on the Rookie Team for All Star Weekend.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Grizzlies 99
Pistons 93

I guess one good thing to announce today is Jonas Jerebko was rewarded a spot on the Rookie Team for All Star Weekend.

Crongratulations, bro.
BRING ON DA' MAGIC!!!
Yay, we beat the NETS.............by 4
Pacers 107
Pistons 83

How the hell to we let the Pacers score over 100???

I had such high hope for this team this year.Oh well, look on the brightside we play New Jersey saturday......
Pistons 93
Bucks 81

Prince, Stuckey, and Gordon all had 18 points. Leading a balanced Detroit attack.

Next game should be fun, we got Tyreke Evans and the Kings.
Pistons 93
Bucks 81

Prince, Stuckey, and Gordon all had 18 points. Leading a balanced Detroit attack.

We're coming off a hot game. Hasn't meant much lately, but hopefully we fight tomorrow (assuming we make it out of New York with a blizzard supposedly on the way).
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Pistons 93
Bucks 81

We're coming off a hot game. Hasn't meant much lately, but hopefully we fight tomorrow (assuming we make it out of New York with a blizzard supposedly on the way).

Yeah, it's calling for another winter storm on the East Coast again. I live in VA and in my parts we got 22 inches over the weekend with another 6 to 12 on the way Wednesday.

Anyways, I enjoy watching Evans play so I'm excited for the matchup. Hopefully, Stuckey can out play the rookie. Should be a good game.
Pistons 93
Bucks 81

Yeah, it's calling for another winter storm on the East Coast again. I live in VA and in my parts we got 22 inches over the weekend with another 6 to 12 on the way Wednesday.

Anyways, I enjoy watching Evans play so I'm excited for the matchup. Hopefully, Stuckey can out play the rookie. Should be a good game.

Stuckey will be one of the bigger guards Tyreke will have to face. Should be fun.

Not the Pistons I'm used to seeing, Finch. Ugly 4th quarter.

Is Stuckey always more concerned with getting to the line than getting to the hoop? Seems like he went out of his way sometimes and the refs weren't biting.

Good luck the rest of the way.
Not the Pistons I'm used to seeing, Finch. Ugly 4th quarter.

Is Stuckey always more concerned with getting to the line than getting to the hoop? Seems like he went out of his way sometimes and the refs weren't biting.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Yeah I've never really been sold on Stuckey as a franchise type of guard. I wish they would've kept Billups. They would still be getting 50 wins if they had kept Chauncey. Good luck the rest of the way though Fincham, except when we play you guys again this month
Yeah Sac, I've noticed that too with Stuckey. He seems more intent on getting to the line rather than pulling up for the jay.

WillistheWall, I agree. If Chauncey was still in town were in the hunt in the East. I don't know what the hell Joe D was thinking when he dealt him for Iverson.

As far as you guys team goes you have a very bright future. I love watching Evans, he will be a beast. I just hope we can get Amare before you do...., thats if he's dealt.
Yeah Sac, I've noticed that too with Stuckey. He seems more intent on getting to the line rather than pulling up for the jay.

WillistheWall, I agree. If Chauncey was still in town were in the hunt in the East. I don't know what the hell Joe D was thinking when he dealt him for Iverson.

As far as you guys team goes you have a very bright future. I love watching Evans, he will be a beast. I just hope we can get Amare before you do...., thats if he's dealt.

lol Yeah, the pistons would still be in the hunt. I rooted for you guys when you were in the playoffs vs the Lakers in the finals, and when you had CWebb, and vs the Pacers too actually. So pretty much the last few years before last year. I know Joe had always been a fan of AI though, I remember reading rumors the last few years that Joe D was a fan of his. My guess is that AI being a scoring little guard reminded him of his old pal Zeke, but obviously AIs nowhere near as good as Zeke was. Then he compounded his mistake by overpaying Gordon and Charlie V. BG might've been worth a similar but lower contract, but he overpaid CV BAD. Should've just sat on the capspace and waited until this year or waited to use the cap room to make a trade with a team needing salary relief.

Thanks for the compliment about Tyreke. He was the player I wanted during draft day. I was at the kings draft party and everyone was yelling for Rubio during pick #4 and I was yelling Evans Everyone else looked like a dumbass
Pistons cage the Timberwolves at the Palace 108-85

Jonas Jerebko lead the way with 21 points.

Orlando is up next.
Share 49ersWebzone