There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2009-2010 Detroit Pistons Thread (22-41)NEXT-Mar.10vs.Jazz

Any news, info, or input on the Detroit Pistons please feel free to post here.


Currently 15-17 at home and 7-24 on the road.

Here's how the 3-Time NBA Champions Roster looks this year



17 Chucky Atkins G
38 Kwame Brown C
12 Will Bynum G
5 Austin Daye G-F
7 Ben Gordon G
32 Richard Hamilton G
33 Jonas Jerebko F
54 Jason Maxiell F
22 Tayshaun Prince F
3 Rodney Stuckey G
35 DaJuan Summers F
31 Charlie Villanueva F
6 Ben Wallace C
9 Chris Wilcox C

[ Edited by Fincham11 on Mar 7, 2010 at 6:48 PM ]
.........
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
.........

My first reply in my new thread, way to go Stoney lol

If I can remember correctly, your a Lakers fan right?
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
.........

My first reply in my new thread, way to go Stoney lol

If I can remember correctly, your a Lakers fan right?

Oh, just a little.





good luck from a bulls fan
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
good luck from a bulls fan

Hopefully, we can beat yall and end this skid that were on. I'm getting tired of losing.

Stuckey vs. Rose....should be good!
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
good luck from a bulls fan

Hopefully, we can beat yall and end this skid that were on. I'm getting tired of losing.

Stuckey vs. Rose....should be good!

you can say that again regarding the bulls also.
go ben gordon go!
ANOTHER LOSS, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, THAT'S 9 IN A ROW

We should have never traded Chauncey Buh,Buh,Buh,Billups!!!!
Mavs 98
Pistons 93

WE MUST WIN A GAME!!!! THATS 10 IN A ROW
Originally posted by Fincham11:
ANOTHER LOSS, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, THAT'S 9 IN A ROW

We should have never traded Chauncey Buh,Buh,Buh,Billups!!!!

damn, you guys must be really searching for answers
Another loss


Spurs 112
Pistons 92

Hopefully, we can this 11 game skid Saturday against the 76ers!
go pistons go!
Originally posted by teeohh:
go pistons go!

I wish they would