Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Dude Willis check this out...

Paul Westphal is looking at Kobes feet the entire time and not once did the kings bench make any reaction he was outta bounds... the shot is good bro.. accept it. It's Kobe not some Casspi scrub who made the shot.

Typical laker fan elitism

I hear that Kobey Brian kid is pretty good.

Not without the help of the second ref on the grassy knoll, he isn't.

Cool it guys whats with the cassipi bashing.

You will never know the reasoning behind the cassipi hate.

There once was a picture that was a pic of Kobe and his wife with huge diamonds on and it said-

DIAMONDS
Nothing says sorry I raped a white girl, quite like them

It has nothing to do with this conversation but I think its hilarious. Anyone have this pic?

I guess it could be worse... like being part of an israeli army and killing palestinians

Maybe all of this joking around could stop now.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Dude Willis check this out...

Paul Westphal is looking at Kobes feet the entire time and not once did the kings bench make any reaction he was outta bounds... the shot is good bro.. accept it. It's Kobe not some Casspi scrub who made the shot.

Typical laker fan elitism

I hear that Kobey Brian kid is pretty good.

Not without the help of the second ref on the grassy knoll, he isn't.

Cool it guys whats with the cassipi bashing.

You will never know the reasoning behind the cassipi hate.

There once was a picture that was a pic of Kobe and his wife with huge diamonds on and it said-

DIAMONDS
Nothing says sorry I raped a white girl, quite like them

It has nothing to do with this conversation but I think its hilarious. Anyone have this pic?

I guess it could be worse... like being part of an israeli army and killing palestinians

Maybe all of this joking around could stop now.

Wow.. is that really the reasoning for the Casspi hate?
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

I have no idea about this dude's history, but if it is true, that's about as justified a reason to hate somebody that I can think of.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I have no idea about this dude's history, but if it is true, that's about as justified a reason to hate somebody that I can think of.

What? serving your countries military? I'm pretty sure it's mandatory to commit a few years in service over there but I'm not sure. I know it is in most European countries but not certain there.

I'd rather not turn this into a political debate though as that's better served in the parking lot. I honestly would rather just talk about sports in this section. That's just me though.
Originally posted by dobophile:

Ah, so fulfilling one's obligations as an Israeli citizen is a reason to be hated?

More to the point of understanding somebody's hatred if their family was murdered by Israeli soldiers. Not saying this or that is right, but I get it.
Double post.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 2, 2010 at 7:37 PM ]
What exactly is "all of this Casspi hate" that you guys were referring to?

Im confused. I like cassipi. I dont know any of his history.

I like Casspi too. You quoted me and said "cool it with the Casspi bashing".

I like Casspi too. You quoted me and said "cool it with the Casspi bashing".

Didnt mean you I mean socalfan21 or whatever. It was bolded by someone.

Ah, so fulfilling one's obligations as an Israeli citizen is a reason to be hated?

if anyone from the south african military during the apartheid era was playing in the NBA, id hate him
Originally posted by 49ers1:

if anyone from the south african military during the apartheid era was playing in the NBA, id hate him

I can see how one can have hate for a region/country. But I don't get how that translates to hating an individual from that region?

Unless that player/individual was involved in whatever event it is you hate that country for, then yeah the hate is justified. But if he wasn't involved, how could you come to hate a person just because of the geographical place that he came from?
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

I can see how one can have hate for a region/country. But I don't get how that translates to hating an individual from that region?

Unless that player/individual was involved in whatever event it is you hate that country for, then yeah the hate is justified. But if he wasn't involved, how could you come to hate a person just because of the geographical place that he came from?

its mandatory for everyone to serve in the military. regardless of what his views are, he most likely served and carried out orders. i would have respect if he didnt serve on purpose, and refused to be part of a military doing the bidding of an apartheid state
[ Edited by 49ers1 on Jan 3, 2010 at 4:13 PM ]
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

its mandatory for everyone to serve in the military. regardless of what his views are, he most likely served and carried out orders. i would have respect if he didnt serve on purpose, and refused to be part of a military doing the bidding of an apartheid state

+1. He's jus another one of them and I have nothing but hate for the guy.
Share 49ersWebzone