LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Shaq boned Gil's wife!?

http://digg.com/basketball/Arenas_Wife_Had_Affair_with_Shaq_Gil_wants_Paternity_Test?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+digg%2Fpopular+%28Popular+Stories%29

Is this legit? WTF? That's messed up Shaq, way to pull a Tiger!

WOW, that's CRAZY!
Billy. Billy! The other day, I was going down on my girlfriend, I said to her, "Jeez you got a big p***y. Jeez you got a big p***y." She said, "Why did you say that twice?" I said, "I didn't."
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I actually know Gil's chick from back in the day. She played hoop at a local HS.

This story was released about a month ago with a transcipt of text messages. But what do u do if Shaq, of all people, is bangin ur girl?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
This story came out months ago. And I think it's one reason why Agent Zero was playing so poorly.
Originally posted by crzy:
This story came out months ago. And I think it's one reason why Agent Zero was playing so poorly.

Dang I never saw the story on here. That sucks for Gil though, Shaq pulled a Tiger on his ass. Shaq seems like a lying jackass.
Originally posted by Jigga:
I actually know Gil's chick from back in the day. She played hoop at a local HS.

This story was released about a month ago with a transcipt of text messages. But what do u do if Shaq, of all people, is bangin ur girl?

You pay a couple of homeboys from the DC hood to Nancy Karigan his ass.

word

On those wobbly knees, you wouldn't even have to swing that hard.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

On those wobbly knees, you wouldn't even have to swing that hard.

Ok, so maybe just some little hood rats from DC.
I don't get Shaq and Kobe. They both have hot wives and they bone some women

edit: nvm, i guess shaq's old wife just looked good on cribs
[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Dec 25, 2009 at 3:19 PM ]
Originally posted by dobophile:
Did Kobe report this important information to the police?

Share 49ersWebzone