There are 300 users in the forums

Mark Ingram Named 2009 Heisman Trophy Winner

Congrats to Mark.
incredibly touching speech, it really showed how genuine the guy is. he deserves it.
Originally posted by MaliCali:
incredibly touching speech, it really showed how genuine the guy is. he deserves it.

indeed, he deserved it. A bit of me was rooting for Suh, but cant go wrong with Ingram.
Heisman = Popularity


Gerhart lead the nation in MOST rushing categories & didn't win .


WTF

[ Edited by ninerempire25 on Dec 12, 2009 at 20:48:18 ]
I still believe Gerhart was the most deserving candidate this year but at least Tebow or McCoy didnt win.
I thought it was rigged! Suh had the best year of them all!
Tiger Woods screwed it up for Gerhart ( Stanford Grad)

[ Edited by ninerempire25 on Dec 12, 2009 at 20:48:34 ]
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Well deserved.
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
Heisman = Popularity


Gephart lead the nation in MOST rushing categories & didn't win .


WTF

He should have won it.
Meh, at least it wasn't McCoy. Where did Gerhart rank?
I am a little disappointed that Gerheart did not win, but it was cool that he was a finalist at least.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
Heisman = Popularity


Gephart lead the nation in MOST rushing categories & didn't win .


WTF

He should have won it.

Maybe just maybe they also took into account team record, conference strength, team accomplishments. Maybe...
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
Heisman = Popularity


Gephart lead the nation in MOST rushing categories & didn't win .


WTF

He should have won it.

Maybe just maybe they also took into account team record, conference strength, team accomplishments. Maybe...

You're exactly right. It is a popularity contest.
Share 49erswebzone