LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 334 users in the forums

Tiger Woods seriously hurt in a car wreck

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Something is missing in this story. You don't go 33 mph in your driveway into a fire hydrant and a tree by being sober...

Somebody is covering something for Tiger. What did he give the cops $10,000 each in cash? Chump change for him. My guess would be they are covering up a DUI. Different rules for different folks. If you or I did it this would be a DUI on your record forever and loss of your liscense for 1 year or so. But Tiger does it and pays off some cops and it's home free. You gotta love the system.

Moral of the story: In today's society, become important and good at something.
Something is missing in this story. You don't go 33 mph in your driveway into a fire hydrant and a tree by being sober...

Somebody is covering something for Tiger. What did he give the cops $10,000 each in cash? Chump change for him. My guess would be they are covering up a DUI. Different rules for different folks. If you or I did it this would be a DUI on your record forever and loss of your liscense for 1 year or so. But Tiger does it and pays off some cops and it's home free. You gotta love the system.

that's what i'm thinking.. it didn't make sense to me either when i first heard the story

glad he's okay though..
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

that's what i'm thinking.. it didn't make sense to me either when i first heard the story

glad he's okay though..

I am guessing he was cheating on his wife for a mistress or something. His wife knew it, and started freaking out, and smashed the rear window when he was driving out.

He wanted to get the hell away in order to prevent blue-balls, and sped way too fast and crashed into a tree and fire hydrant.

Factor that in with alcohol, and there you go.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Give it a f**king rest already. So he got into an accident. Big f**king deal.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Give it a f**king rest already. So he got into an accident. Big f**king deal.

Sure it's completely normal to drive 33 mph down your driveway and lose control and go into a fire hydrant and a tree. Everybody does that stuff. Plus a broken out window with a golf club by his wife.

My guess would be DUI that the cops covered up because he is rich and famous and his wife was mad about the affair and she broke out his window. He was driving away to get away quickly but hit the fire hydrant and tree and knocked himself out.
The lacerations to the face were caused by his wife hitting him with the golf club.

She was swinging it at him, instead of using it to free him from the car...
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Black friday deals are serious.

-9fA
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
The lacerations to the face were caused by his wife hitting him with the golf club.

She was swinging it at him, instead of using it to free him from the car...

I guess he slept with the other twin.

-9fA
espn is reporting the police are releasing the 911 tapes of tiger's crash. yeah after it has been chopped and doctored with.
Rumor has it that his wife beat him and he was trying to get away

Originally posted by AC49er:

After he slept with the other twin?

There is lots more to this story. We aren't getting the full truth.

After he slept with the other twin?

There is lots more to this story. We aren't getting the full truth.

tell me that ain't so. am confused here.

The so called affair lady!!!

The so called affair lady!!!

what's up with us negro's and white women.

Like O.J. Simpson be sleeping with the enemy

im calling he is hooked on perscription drugs from when he tore his knee up and that has something to do with it.
Share 49ersWebzone