LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Has anyone ever been to a WNBA game

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Just wondering.
I've never even watched more than an ESPN highlight of them, and when those come on, I don't pay attention. Nothing against them, but the play isn't sensational enough to keep me interested.
Never, but I think I watched like 5 minutes once...

It was a lonely summer.
I'd rather pick fleas off a cow.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I'd rather pick fleas off a cow.

no wai
i use to like watching becky hammon in highlights

Yea i used to go all the time when the Mystics 1st started playing. My daughter loves basketball. But now that it's turned into dykes night out I stopped going. They got attitudes and s**t like they own the place. some of them wanns fight b/c they think you checking out there girls and stuff. Then my daughter saskign why all these girls holding hands and kissing.
Originally posted by valrod33:

come on homie she has no shape at all just straight up and down

I can barely stand watching it on TV.

But I won't lie....I was bored one day and there were absolutely no games on, so I bet on the Sparks and tried watching it. Even when I had something riding on the game, I still couldn't stand to watch.
Originally posted by lamontb:

ok im not saying she is the baddest chick in all the land, but in the wnba she is very good looking and actually looks like a chick not a man with long hair
Originally posted by lamontb:

ok im not saying she is the baddest chick in all the land, but in the wnba she is very good looking and actually looks like a chick not a man with long hair

yea you right i forgot it was a WNBA chic it's very veryhard to find a good lookign chic out of the bunch. Stacey Dales is a pure MILF
I went to a USBL? game? It was the main women's BBall league before the WNBA came to fruition. I think we watched a team called the Stingrays.. i wanna say from San Jose.

That was quite a long time ago though.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
I have season tix to the CT Sun.
Share 49ersWebzone