LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Manny vs Mayweather ??

Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Malignaggi LOL. He's mad because he lost to fighters that Pacquiao beat.

Malignaggi says "Something Fishy About Pacquiao"

"If the situation is what I think it is, God, Manny Pacquiao will not lose to any of these welterweight. It's unfortunate. The level we have of testing in boxing is not really that deep. I mean, we have urine tests on the day of the fight and we don't have much else...Margarito walked through Cotto, but he had to gut it out. He had to literally gut it out, grit his teeth and gut it out. Manny Pacquiao looked like he was walking in the park taking those punches, like they were pieces of paper bouncing off of him. It looked like Cotto was throwing spit balls at him...This guy came up from 118 to 122 all the way up to 147 and looked like a monster every time and he's hurting guys more as he moves up. Again, it's not a fact, but over the course of history, have you ever seen anybody in boxing history, anybody in boxing history move up in weight and hurt guys more as they move up in weight or is it the opposite," stated former jr. welterweight Paulie Malignaggi as he shared his thoughts on Manny Pacquiao's dominant win over Miguel Cotto. Malignaggi, who before the fight predicted that Cotto would defeat the Filipino icon, was a guest on the OnTheGrind Boxing Radio podcast recently and shared his thoughts on a number of subjects.

Pac would knock that guido the f out. Malinaggi would be lucky to even step into the ring with Pac anytime soon.

Who the f**k takes steroids to "get up" to 147 pounds??!!!

Filipinos may be small but they aint THAT small.

What's funnier is a boy goes from fighting at 106 at 16 to 147 as a grown man at 30, and that's supposed to be impossible?

Lol. Pacquiao's walk around weight is about 145, so I don't quite see what he's b***hing about. I felt for Malignaggi after the judges in the Diaz fight robbed him, but he seriously needs to stfu about Pacquiao.

You gotta love Maligganggis' rants lol

NWS

• titan
  • Veteran
That shiz was idiotic, but funny! Manny taking steroids to move up to 147lbs. He's talking like Manny was 110lbs. and did the move in 7 days. I know people exagerate sometimes to talk smack, but the crazy part is I think he is really serious! Lol
I'm a lil confused. Testing positive means they found steroids right? Ooh I think I found a typo.

SI report
Rumors are flying that the deal is done in principle and now details are being hashed out.

Teddy Atlas is one who says the deal is done. They're also saying they're going to delay official announcement until AFTER Christmas...and the biggest rumor is that fight will be announced Super Bowl Weekend.
Awesome! I guess both camps were realistic on how much each one should earn. With the egos involved in both camps I honestly thought this could drag on for months.

It's sounding like the super fight isn't going to happen anytime soon. Word is Pac doesn't wanna wait til May because he has to run for office in the Philippines. Both fighters are rumored to be taking "warmup" fights prior to their anticipated bout in late 2010. From what it sounds, it would be Mayweather vs. Mosley, and Pac vs. Foreman in an attempt to move up to 154 and take his belt. Crazy stuff.....
It's sounding like the super fight isn't going to happen anytime soon. Word is Pac doesn't wanna wait til May because he has to run for office in the Philippines. Both fighters are rumored to be taking "warmup" fights prior to their anticipated bout in late 2010. From what it sounds, it would be Mayweather vs. Mosley, and Pac vs. Foreman in an attempt to move up to 154 and take his belt. Crazy stuff.....

um.......
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

um.......

Sorry.. here's where I found it:
Pacquiao vs. Foreman in May 2010?

Supposedly B-Hop leaked it out the other day as well.
both sides need to quit playing hoe games... pac / weather is the obvious fight
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
both sides need to quit playing hoe games... pac / weather is the obvious fight

exactly this some bulls**t

lol... i've been hearing Mayweather vs. Matthew Hatton in England

Haha! Oh these guys!
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Haha! Oh these guys!

I'd rather he go against Mosley. I don't see what he has to gain by going against the less popular Hatton. Then again, I think a fight against Mosley (moreso than Yuri Foreman) would pose the biggest threat to the fight everyone wants in late 2010.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Haha! Oh these guys!

I'd rather he go against Mosley. I don't see what he has to gain by going against the less popular Hatton. Then again, I think a fight against Mosley (moreso than Yuri Foreman) would pose the biggest threat to the fight everyone wants in late 2010.

Well it would be in England, he'd just be looking for an easy way to cash in.
Arum on his way to Manila to get Pacman's signature

Arum on his way to Manila to get Pacman's signature

Haha! I was about to post this...sweet!

Man! We seriously need a good undercard for this fight. f**kin Pac-Cotto undercard sucked ass. The JMM-Mayweather undercard wasn't too bad. But the biggest fight of this era needs some great undercard fights!!!

They need to get guys like Edwin Valero, Paul Williams and Koki Kameda in there! Young exciting fighters that can carry the torch after Pac and Mayweather retire. Fighters that can get the casual observers talking!!! None of this JCC Jr. crap.
Share 49ersWebzone