There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

All TIME NBA MOCK DRAFT

  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
someone take the raptors
Hell yeah lets start the draft tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill take raptors
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
ill take raptors

sweeeeeeeeeeet
so is it gunna start tonight/where do we draft?
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
All right. I generated a random draft order. Let's get it started.

[ Edited by crzy on Nov 15, 2009 at 08:27:59 ]
We should make this a snake draft to have it be somewhat fair to those drafting at the end. Is it?
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,197
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
We should make this a snake draft to have it be somewhat fair to those drafting at the end. Is it?

I'm sure it is.

And thanks for giving me the Celtics....
Originally posted by SLICK:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
We should make this a snake draft to have it be somewhat fair to those drafting at the end. Is it?

I'm sure it is.

And thanks for giving me the Celtics....

No problem. I'm going golfing today so I will be gone but I doubt everyone will be around to get to my #23 pick anyway.
Head...Pounding...Manny.....beat...that....ass....

Yesss....1st pick for me?!! So much pressure.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,197
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Head...Pounding...Manny.....beat...that....ass....

Yesss....1st pick for me?!! So much pressure.

Yeah.........this is a LAYUP.
So, do we just pick a coach after the draft or do we have to draft a coach to?




With the 1st pick in the ALL TIME NBA MOCK DRAFT, the 76ers select..Johny Kilroy aka the greatest of all time aka MJ aka Michael Jordan
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,197
Originally posted by Fincham11:
So, do we just pick a coach after the draft or do we have to draft a coach to?

I think we have to draft one......
Well that was a shocker..lol