LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 174 users in the forums

All TIME NBA MOCK DRAFT

I'll take Oscar Robertson.
[ Edited by Fincham11 on Nov 16, 2009 at 12:19 PM ]
Wow....I cant beleive some of these picks. Really....but thank you for whoever took Dr J....that let Magic fall in my lap!
can i change my pick. i dont know how the hell i missed this person
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Barkley, Dirk, and Robinson 11-13. LMAO You guys must be on crack.

I know I reached dude I just couldn't think of anyone else to pick

There were many but Robinson wasnt as bad as the other 2. Barkley should have been around 30 and Dirk around 60.

I don't think Barkley was that bad.

Barkley was horrible dude. Oscar Robertson was still available for goodness sake.

There were many but Robinson wasnt as bad as the other 2. Barkley should have been around 30 and Dirk around 60.

Barkley was horrible dude. Oscar Robertson was still available for goodness sake.

ah relax its all for fun, maybe the rest of his draft kicks ass.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

LOL.. Do you think I really care? I was just giving my opinion. I'm sure that 90% of the people in here never saw the BIG O play so they would have no idea how great he really was. Anyway.. half the fun of this is to critique the picks.

LOL.. Do you think I really care? I was just giving my opinion. I'm sure that 90% of the people in here never saw the BIG O play so they would have no idea how great he really was. Anyway.. half the fun of this is to critique the picks.

dude, youre so defensive, all i was sayin was give the guy a break, you said it yourself plenty of people probably have no idea who robertson was.

The Barkley pick will be justified, my friend. Just wait until you see his supporting cast.

dude, youre so defensive, all i was sayin was give the guy a break, you said it yourself plenty of people probably have no idea who robertson was.

LOL... OK.. I will give him a break. Charles Barkley was not a really horrible pick. It was just a bad pick.

ANyway.. 69ers can take it. He can always throw Brandon Jennings back in my face again. I'm getting killed on that one.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 16, 2009 at 12:46 PM ]

LOL... OK.. I will give him a break. Charles Barkley was not a really horrible pick. It was just a bad pick.

ANyway.. 69ers can take it. He can always throw Brandon Jennings back in my face again. I'm getting killed on that one.

Unfortunately for us Dub fans were all regretting that one now.

Oh John...you don't how much I held back after that 55 point performance LOL

What was really bad is that the Warriors are so inept that they could ever let a rookie go off like that. Talk about no pride. Anyway.. hats off to Jennings!
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Kobe Bryant is still on the board?

Granted, I know next to nothing about basketball, but isn't he already one of the greatest players of all time?

What was really bad is that the Warriors are so inept that they could ever let a rookie go off like that. Talk about no pride. Anyway.. hats off to Jennings!

Thank you. That's all I wanted to hear
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Riot:
Kobe Bryant is still on the board?

Granted, I know next to nothing about basketball, but isn't he already one of the greatest players of all time?

I would have taken him, but there are lots of wing players to choose from.

I thought about taking him but figured I better get a center first.
Share 49ersWebzone