LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

World Series Champions NY Yankees Season Thread 95-67

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Coming in to this thread made me think of that idiot Watchutalkingbout who was a huge Yankee homer. I wonder what ever happened to that guy. I would say he was top 10 of fools ever in the Zone.

I've been on this site for over 5 years now, and I'd say he was in the Top 3.
Coming in to this thread made me think of that idiot Watchutalkingbout who was a huge Yankee homer. I wonder what ever happened to that guy. I would say he was top 10 of fools ever in the Zone.

I keep hearing about this Watchutalkingabout. He must have been a real big rug muncher!

Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

I keep hearing about this Watchutalkingabout. He must have been a real big rug muncher!

oh hai
go yankees!!
Originally posted by teeohh:
go yankees!!

huh

HIP HIP....JORGE!!!!!!! 2 Grand Slams in 2 straight days!
What a comeback win!!! That was an amazing comeback against one of the best closers in the game. Cano = MVP!!!!!!!
Yanks have 6 All Stars with Swisher being a possible 7th. Congrats to Hughes making his first AS game! Its a shame Andy didn't get on the team but something could still happen to get him on the team.
Team is hot at the right time and it looks like we may start pulling away from Tampa for the division title.
f**king 3 game losing streak just when I thought we were gonna pull away from Tampa

Well we clinched now maybe we can catch Tampa if our pitching gets their s**t together *cough*AJ!!!*cough!
wow MT, its not a surprise you keep the Jazz thread afloat all by yourself, but i didnt figure youd be doing the same for the Yankees thread...
Originally posted by Niners99:
wow MT, its not a surprise you keep the Jazz thread afloat all by yourself, but i didnt figure youd be doing the same for the Yankees thread...

Yeah and the wierd thing is I know theres a bunch of Yankees fans here so i dont figure it out.
GO YANKS, sweep the sox so we can get home field
Originally posted by niners9:
GO YANKS, sweep the sox so we can get home field

Didn't happen but thats ok I'm still confident in this team. Twins are gonna be really hard to beat on their home turf though they've been on a roll lately.
Share 49ersWebzone