There are 180 users in the forums

WebZone Showdown: Lakers @ Rockets

Let's do zis.
Gotta take time to give the Rockets a lot of props. Can't never under estimate a team that plays hard, and hustles there asses off. My no defensive effort at all wizards can learn from them.
LMAO at this rocket sideline guy comparing the Lakers missing Pau to the Rox missing Chase Budinger.
Kobe's shot looks short like it did all last night. He needs to start distributing.
Artest needs to shoot the ball more...
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Definitely, but we don't need another chucker like fisher out there. I'd rather him be hesitant than ready to let it fly like crazy.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Definitely, but we don't need another chucker like fisher out there. I'd rather him be hesitant than ready to let it fly like crazy.

I'd rather Artest be chucking rather than Fisher tho.

First Quarter we played alright... improved the last 2 minutes hopefully we could finish quarters tonight that will be huge on the road.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
LMAO at this rocket sideline guy comparing the Lakers missing Pau to the Rox missing Chase Budinger.

LMFAO
we'll win

At the half, this game is looking just like last night's game. Hopefully we can pull this one out too, but the team not only looks like sh!t, but they look tired too.
LMAO at kobe getting hacked like a MoFo, and the no call, then they T him up for complaining.
Bynum still not getting enough touches... he's like 5 inches taller than everyone on the court yet he doesn't get the ball enough. Sad.
Go figure. Phil goes with Mbenga, Farmar, Walton, Brown, and Artest and suddenly houston goes on a 6-0 run.
3 point houston lead with 7 to go. Kobe is starting to get aggressive. Let's see what happens.
Share 49ersWebzone