LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

WebZone Showdown: Lakers @ Rockets

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I hate the lakers and kobe bryant is gay, but the lakers will win this game by at least 40

Listen here, just because you snuck in the Locker room and blew on the Kob-sters johnson doesn't make him gay. It makes YOU gay.

that may be true but he was grabbing my butt, so he is also gay
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Im hoping for a close good game, with the Lakers on top close, Even with a lose, this would be a good morale victory for the Rockets, to play the Champs close.

Of course, it would be sweeter with a W, but i dont expect a win, but hope for one.

And i dont think any rockets fans think championship.

We jus beat OKC by 3... in overtime... I don't think any victory or loss against the Lakers will tell you anything in all honesty. This team is so unmotivated sometimes that they pretty much wait until the playoffs to turn it on. I mean the Bobcats swept us last year. I would use those sort of precursors for teams like the Spurs or Celtics or something. Not the Lakers.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Im hoping for a close good game, with the Lakers on top close, Even with a lose, this would be a good morale victory for the Rockets, to play the Champs close.

Of course, it would be sweeter with a W, but i dont expect a win, but hope for one.

We jus beat OKC by 3... in overtime... I don't think any victory or loss against the Lakers will tell you anything in all honesty. This team is so unmotivated sometimes that they pretty much wait until the playoffs to turn it on. I mean the Bobcats swept us last year. I would use those sort of precursors for teams like the Spurs or Celtics or something. Not the Lakers.

i think they have beat you guys like 6 out of the last 7 times youve played
Originally posted by socalfan21:

i think they have beat you guys like 6 out of the last 7 times youve played

All of our championship teams in the past years have struggled with subpar teams... this is what I am saying.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I'll play along. I would think LA would remember what happened when they took this time lightly the last time they played and come ready to play. They had their scare last night. I think Houston will come out hot and lead most of the game. And lose a close one in the final minutes. I just don't see enough fouls to go around in the front court to counter LA's size. Brooks will go for around 30 though, he's the one matchup problem in Houston's favor.
Originally posted by TX9R:
I'll play along. I would think LA would remember what happened when they took this time lightly the last time they played and come ready to play. They had their scare last night. I think Houston will come out hot and lead most of the game. And lose a close one in the final minutes. I just don't see enough fouls to go around in the front court to counter LA's size. Brooks will go for around 30 though, he's the one matchup problem in Houston's favor.

I wish I had the same confidence that you do about the Lakers bouncing back. You'd figure that they'd remember what happened in Game 4 when they didn't come to play in Houston, but that didn't matter much when the same goddamn thing happened in Houston in Game 6.
Originally posted by KobeBryant:
I hate the lakers and kobe bryant is gay, but the lakers will win this game by at least 40

You take that back DAWG!

Ok, so you're "metro".
Originally posted by Jigga:

You take that back DAWG!

Ok, so you're "metro".

White Kobe does not approve.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Jigga:

You take that back DAWG!

Ok, so you're "metro".

White Kobe does not approve.

In other news, AmpLee and I will be having a romantical dinner this evening whilst watching this game.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

In other news, AmpLee and I will be having a romantical dinner this evening whilst watching this game.

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

NSFW

^
That dude on the left looks like Reign.
Share 49ersWebzone