There are 189 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WebZone Showdown: Lakers @ Rockets

...vs...
Oh man, is Hollywood gonna complain about this thread!!!!

Wait...
Originally posted by Dino:

Oh snap! The peanut gallery is already here!!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Oh man, is Hollywood gonna complain about this thread!!!!

Wait...

Not only the irony, but the suspense is just riveting, isn't it?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Oh man, is Hollywood gonna complain about this thread!!!!

Wait...

Not only the irony, but the suspense is just riveting, isn't it?

It is! It's a conundrum dipped in secret sauce.

In other news, AmpLee and I will be having a romantical dinner this evening whilst watching this game.
I hate the lakers and kobe bryant is gay, but the lakers will win this game by at least 40
ariza scores 80

artest scores 81

final score

lakers 81

rockets 80
Originally posted by valrod33:
I hate the lakers and kobe bryant is gay, but the lakers will win this game by at least 40

Listen here, just because you snuck in the Locker room and blew on the Kob-sters johnson doesn't make him gay. It makes YOU gay.
Im hoping for a close good game, with the Lakers on top close, Even with a lose, this would be a good morale victory for the Rockets, to play the Champs close.

Of course, it would be sweeter with a W, but i dont expect a win, but hope for one.

And i dont think any rockets fans think championship.
Do you think Ron Ron will try to make a point and shoot from any and everywhere?
Or Do you think Bynum will forget there is a 6'6 Center guarding him?
Or Does Aaron Brooks drop 45/15 on Fisher?
Or Does Chase Budinger Come in and Drop a 25 Spot in 18 Minutes going 7-7 From 3 Pt Land?
Maybe Ariza Drops 82 on Artest while going 30/42 From the Floor Including 8-8 From 3 Pt Land.


Final Score 109-108 Chase Budinger Catches a halfcourt Lob from Ariza and Dunks on Artest with .3 left.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Do you think Ron Ron will try to make a point and shoot from any and everywhere?
Or Do you think Bynum will forget there is a 6'6 Center guarding him?
Or Does Aaron Brooks drop 45/15 on Fisher?
Or Does Chase Budinger Come in and Drop a 25 Spot in 18 Minutes going 7-7 From 3 Pt Land?
Maybe Ariza Drops 82 on Artest while going 30/42 From the Floor Including 8-8 From 3 Pt Land.


Final Score 109-108 Chase Budinger Catches a halfcourt Lob from Ariza and Dunks on Artest with .3 left.

The prognosticator has spoken.
  • KobeBryant
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by valrod33:
I hate the lakers and kobe bryant is gay, but the lakers will win this game by at least 40

You take that back DAWG!
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com