There are 218 users in the forums

#4 USC @ #10 OREGON

This game should be great! I strongly believe that if USC wins they should be ranked #2, because they would have road wins @ Ohio State @ Notre Dame and @ Oregon none of the top teams boast a road schedule as tough as that.

You guys can say what you want (TX9er) but facts are facts and the USC road schedule is probably the toughest of the Top 10 teams.

Would the other teams win vs the teams, we will never know because Texas has a cupcake schedule and Florida OOC schedule is garbage. I can go and on but why should I?
After watching Oregon's season opener, I'm stunned that they played their way back into contention.

GO DUCKS!
Im pulling for USC only because if USC wins and then wins out, there is a good chance they could play in the national championship game if either florida, texas, or alabama falter. also Oregon would still most likely get a berth to a BCS bowl with only 2 losses and that coming against USC & undefeated Boise State. I just want to shut up all the Pac-10 haters
McCoy isn't playing, which could really f**k us.

I really, really want to say SC will win this, but I'm more nervous about this game than any Pac-10 game in the last few years. I'll say this - if the D shows up, we win. Period.

D s**t the bed against Oregon State, but Riley always rips up SC's D, so hopefully that was a one game thing. (They sucked in the 4th quarter against ND, but I'm pretty sure they just lost focus at that point. And the refs were trying to gift the game to ND. So I'm not gonna crucify them for that).
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Oregon for the W!!!
i hope both teams find a way to lose. go CAL
USC in a laugher
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
This game should be great! I strongly believe that if USC wins they should be ranked #2, because they would have road wins @ Ohio State @ Notre Dame and @ Oregon none of the top teams boast a road schedule as tough as that.

You guys can say what you want (TX9er) but facts are facts and the USC road schedule is probably the toughest of the Top 10 teams.

Would the other teams win vs the teams, we will never know because Texas has a cupcake schedule and Florida OOC schedule is garbage. I can go and on but why should I?

That would be great except OSU - overrated, ND - are they even ranked? Oregon - decent at best. Even still a one loss team would never be ranked over an undefeated team like Texas. It's not our fault Utah and Arkansas chickened out of our OOC sked and had to be replaced last minute. I've watched USC this year. they just really aren't that good. Hate to break it to you, but the NCG will be Texas vs the SEC winner, as it should be.
I'm sorry, but what game has Texas been spectacular in?
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

That would be great except OSU - overrated, ND - are they even ranked? Oregon - decent at best. Even still a one loss team would never be ranked over an undefeated team like Texas. It's not our fault Utah and Arkansas chickened out of our OOC sked and had to be replaced last minute. I've watched USC this year. they just really aren't that good. Hate to break it to you, but the NCG will be Texas vs the SEC winner, as it should be.

1) OSU is not overrated. Everyone knows our QB sucks. The rest of the team is very good. Easily the best 2 loss team in the country.

2)USC lost to Washington. They are behind Texas, SEC runner up, Cincinnati AND Iowa for sure in line for a BCS title chance, and also should be behind Boise State and TCU.

Originally posted by schmons:
I'm sorry, but what game has Texas been spectacular in?
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
After watching Oregon's season opener, I'm stunned that they played their way back into contention.

GO DUCKS!

That just goes to show how good Boise St. is
SC in a nail bitter

GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!
USC-27-Oregon-24
USC never seems to play well in Oregon. I blame the hippies.

Oregon 27
USC 20
Share 49ersWebzone