There are 48 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NCAA Mens Basketball Thread

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Wall gets all the pub, but Kansas frosh Henry is just as impressive
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/seth_davis/12/14/xavier.henry/index.html

No he's not just as impressive. Not even close.

And I like Xavier Henry. But John Wall looks like a future NBA superstar.

I disagree, but im a Kansas homer
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
How legit is UT after basically smacking UNC in the mouth this weekend? The big12 should be very interesting at the end of the season.
Originally posted by TX9R:
How legit is UT after basically smacking UNC in the mouth this weekend? The big12 should be very interesting at the end of the season.

Texas looked good really good. I have Feb 8 circled on my calendar hopefully KU and UT are still ranked 1-2 when that game comes around, its gonna be one hell of a game
  • iohk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by iohk:
John Wall

Texas looked good really good. I have Feb 8 circled on my calendar hopefully KU and UT are still ranked 1-2 when that game comes around, its gonna be one hell of a game

I should go to that game...

...and when the camera is on me, I'll give you da fingah! Ha!
Originally posted by pantstickle:

I should go to that game...

...and when the camera is on me, I'll give you da fingah! Ha!

them right thur are fightin words
uconn!!!!
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Ohhhh Horns. Back to back double digit wins over top 10 teams. Likely final 4 team, football team in NCG, went to final game of College World Series and ranked number 1 this year, #1 in swimming, setting records in track, even womens volleyball in NCG. It's a good time to be a Horns fan.
Ohhhh Horns. Back to back double digit wins over top 10 teams. Likely final 4 team, football team in NCG, went to final game of College World Series and ranked number 1 this year, #1 in swimming, setting records in track, even womens volleyball in NCG. It's a good time to be a Horns fan.

Started getting really good when I started attending the school. Probably not a coincidence. It sure it nice to have a winning team to root for though.
AP Poll
1 Kansas
2 Texas
3 Kentucky
4 Purdue
5 Duke

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings?pollId=1
  • iohk
  • Veteran
lol @ UNC
Originally posted by iohk:
lol @ UNC