LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

***2009 World Series - Philadelphia Phillies vs. New York Yankees***

Phillies are unstoppable.
Cliff "The Main Man" Lee! Whoo Hoo! Phils are going all the way.

9IP, 0 ER, and a behind the back catch for good measure. CC's got nothing on Lee or the Phils.

REPEAT BABY!
why are so many people rooting for the yankees? So we can watch espn massage their nuts till the next world series?
WOW......that was too easy tonight...
Way to Go Philly

I CANT STAND THE YANKEES
And now we get Pedro vs. the Yanks. That should be a great matchup. No one likes to beat the Yankees more than Pedro and he's coming into his prime after rehabing half the season.

He's turned out to be a fantastic pickup and this game could make every dollar well spent.

I can't wait for tonight!!!
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
why are so many people rooting for the yankees? So we can watch espn massage their nuts till the next world series?

I live in NYC

Originally posted by TexasNiner:
And now we get Pedro vs. the Yanks. That should be a great matchup. No one likes to beat the Yankees more than Pedro and he's coming into his prime after rehabing half the season.

He's turned out to be a fantastic pickup and this game could make every dollar well spent.

I can't wait for tonight!!!

I hope he shuts them down
Love sabathia but rooting for philly

I can't believe no one else saw the Motorola Motoblur commercial in between the first inning?? A bunch of Niners running around and Singletary yelling? They looked to be in their old unis, so maybe I'm like a year behind on this? Anyway, I haven't been able to find it anywhere but I'll post it if I see it later.

Oh yeah, go Phils!! Go Rollins!!
tied!
I hate the Yankees but damn Mariano Rivera is sick nasty.
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Phils in 4

Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Go Phils!!!!!!!!!!! Back to Back baby!!!!!!!!!!!

We beat CC last year and will do it again tonight.

You beat CC on the friggin BREWERS! lol GREAT JOB!

I had a feeling you were into the Yankees.
Share 49ersWebzone