LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

***2009 World Series - Philadelphia Phillies vs. New York Yankees***

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Meh, at least Swisher gets a ring.

He, Texeira, and C.C are the only people on that field that I'm happy for right now...the rest of them can all go f**k themselves, especial Gay Rod.

that is all..
Originally posted by King49er:

He, Texeira, and C.C are the only people on that field that I'm happy for right now...the rest of them can all go f**k themselves, especial Gay Rod.

that is all..

NYC !!!!
take that A-Rod haters,
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
take that A-Rod haters,

AROID

that is all..

C.C can go f**k himself as far as I'm concerned. If he's really such a Bay Area guy, then he should have come back home.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Nov 4, 2009 at 21:04:13 ]

that is all..

C.C can go f**k himself as far as I'm concerned. If he's really such a Bay Area guy, then he should have come back home.

As a whole they can f**k themselves

that is all..

LOL, Im sure he regrets it
Godzilla is the MVP!!!

that is all..

As a whole they can f**k themselves

to that.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

that is all..

LOL, Im sure he regrets it

Of course not, but that doesn't stop me from hating his lard ass.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Nov 4, 2009 at 21:09:12 ]
Yankees key to succes:

• jrg
  • Veteran
Another World Series gone by..No Cubs once again. Officialy 101 years now. Any bets on 102? Whats the over/under on 200 years?

Chris Rose is such a hoser.
Share 49ersWebzone