LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

2009-2010 NBA General Discussion thread

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4583890
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
first Roy and now Aldridge both wrapped up for 5 years.......w00t!
Quote:
With the start of the regular season less than a week away, Shaquille O'Neal still hasn't learned Cleveland's entire playbook.

"It is vital that I start to memorize the plays," O'Neal told the Cleveland Plain Dealer. "I've been used to a certain system for 17 years so I have to work on that. I still have a few days before we start."

The Cavaliers are hoping that O'Neal can step away from the hoop quite a bit this season to set screens and clear the lane for LeBron James and others.

"We're trying to put him in different spots on the floor to get him moved around so people can't home in on him," Cavaliers coach Mike Brown said. "That's what we're going to continue to try to do."

1) Yeah, let's put Shaq farther away from the hoop more often. Fantastic idea.

2) Cleveland has a playbook??!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Quote:
With the start of the regular season less than a week away, Shaquille O'Neal still hasn't learned Cleveland's entire playbook.

"It is vital that I start to memorize the plays," O'Neal told the Cleveland Plain Dealer. "I've been used to a certain system for 17 years so I have to work on that. I still have a few days before we start."

The Cavaliers are hoping that O'Neal can step away from the hoop quite a bit this season to set screens and clear the lane for LeBron James and others.

"We're trying to put him in different spots on the floor to get him moved around so people can't home in on him," Cavaliers coach Mike Brown said. "That's what we're going to continue to try to do."

1-LeBot Dive
2-LeBot Slam
3-LeBot Toss
4-LeBot Pitch
5-LeBot Reverse
6-LeBot Alley Oop to LeBot
7-LeBot-Referee Exchange
8-LeBot Iso
9-LeBot Smash

I think Im missing like one or two though...anybody remember the ones Im forgetting?
Judging by the amount of responses this thread has gotten, I imagine this should have just gone in the NBA discussion thread.
Originally posted by GameOver:
Quote:

1-LeBot Dive
2-LeBot Slam
3-LeBot Toss
4-LeBot Pitch
5-LeBot Reverse
7-LeBot-Referee Exchange
8-LeBot Iso
9-LeBot Smash

I think Im missing like one or two though...anybody remember the ones Im forgetting?

10-Statue of LeBoty
Quote:

1-LeBot Dive
2-LeBot Slam
3-LeBot Toss
4-LeBot Pitch
5-LeBot Reverse
7-LeBot-Referee Exchange
8-LeBot Iso
9-LeBot Smash

10-Statue of LeBoty

11_LeBron Crabwalk
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Quote:

1-LeBot Dive
2-LeBot Slam
3-LeBot Toss
4-LeBot Pitch
5-LeBot Reverse
7-LeBot-Referee Exchange
8-LeBot Iso
9-LeBot Smash

10-Statue of LeBoty

11_LeBron Crabwalk

12-Fold but they only run that in the playoffs.
On First Take, they just said that Cleveland now feels they have a "Big 3".

WhoTF is this 3rd player that would make up this "Big 3"?

LeBron, Shaq, Mo Williams?

they are obviously talking about Jamario Moon
Originally posted by valrod33:

they are obviously talking about Jamario Moon

wooooohoooo, great news for me, I have Moon in our webzone diehards league, lmao.

LeBron, Shaq, Mo Williams?

I think it's more likely they counted Lebron's ego as #3.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Big 3? Try Big 4

Howard/Nelson/Carter/Lewis

Originally posted by jrg:
Big 3? Try Big 4

Howard/Nelson/Carter/Lewis

Kobe/Gasol/Artest/Bynum

...and Odom.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 23, 2009 at 10:54 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone