LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

2009-2010 San Antonio Spurs thread

I just can't explain how the Spurs are still tanking games in the 3rd quarter. Is it Pop? This has been happening for about 3 to 4 years now.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I just can't explain how the Spurs are still tanking games in the 3rd quarter. Is it Pop? This has been happening for about 3 to 4 years now.

Maybe they're taking naps at halftime. It's really frustrating though.
fkin spurs, i hate your guts MAVERICKS!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I'm pretty sure the picture I'm seeing is not the one I'm supposed to be seeing. It's a blue box with some Asian words.

Just copied and pasted it.
There's a fine line between crafty and dirty, and that was definitely dirty. So was the "I'm gonna walk under you when you shoot a jumper so you turn your ankle" move that Bowen used to do. I don't mind the grabbing, holding, and little elbows that the great defenders get away with, but crap like that should be a suspension, IMO.
LMAO. I would have never guessed that Bowen had that kind of vertical.
you gotta hit them in the mouth!
Originally posted by dobophile:
The best part about that jump kick on Wally is that Bowen tucked his back leg like a ninja.

And it looks like he's about to stick the landing too.
Holy crap. A 25-0 run at home and you still lose?

]
the mavericks will be winning the division this year...and look at tim duncan..barely gettin 19,999...and hes been in the league longer than dirk, dirk has 20,000 plus already..go mavs
Holy crap. A 25-0 run at home and you still lose?

Well, at least I can say that I was alive to see Manu score on a right handed layup.
There's a fine line between crafty and dirty, and that was definitely dirty. So was the "I'm gonna walk under you when you shoot a jumper so you turn your ankle" move that Bowen used to do. I don't mind the grabbing, holding, and little elbows that the great defenders get away with, but crap like that should be a suspension, IMO.

Oh, you mean the, "I'm gonna back into you and head butt you in the nose along with an elbow/shoulder tackle" like Fisher.

Dirt is as Dirty does and you still have one.

[ Edited by Joecool on Jan 20, 2010 at 22:59:09 ]
Okay it's obvious the Bulls play to the level of their competition. You lose to the Clippers and Warriors by double digits and then beat Phoenix and Houston at their house.

So with that being said tonight we will give San Antonio a tough game. Noah was hurt so I hope he's back tonight because we will need him to defend Duncan who is still playing at high level. Brad Miller is a bigger scoring threat than Noah but his defense is garbage so it levels out.

If we win it will be very close. If we lose it will also be close. COME ON BULLS
Share 49ersWebzone